followers view all
following view all
|· Twitter Marketing Tips
Healthy Drinking Water
Benefits Of Having Home Water Filters Installed
Looking to buy a new water filtering system for your home? Or just want to replace an existing purifying system? Whatever the case may be, after you read the below mentioned benefits of these purifying systems, you will absolutely be persuaded that filtering your own drinking is very essential the terms of savings, health, or environmental worries.
1. Healthy drinking water - Once you install water purifying system, you are no longer required to worry about the quality of the water you get in your house. When going out, you need not bother about buying bottled water as you can fill bottle with the water from your purifier. Thus, installing water filters not only ensure you get healthy drinking water, but also saves money you spend on buying bottled water.
2. Help the environment -Drinking water from your home purifier reduces your dependence on bottled water. Less the bottles you buy from outside more it reduces the amount of empty plastic on the streets which eventually pollute water ways.
3. Save money - There is lot of amount you can save buy using home based filtered water. With more dependence on home water, you would be saving lot of money over packs of bottled water or rental water. With reusable water bottles, you can carry your home filtered water to gym, office, biking, or hiking.
4. Emergency Preparedness - When you are more dependent on municipality water, you are never sure when your town will issue water advisory for any kind of water problems. There can be many problems such as pipe breaks, oil spills, earthquakes, hurricanes, that eventually result in polluting drinking water. In such cases of emergency, if you have installed water filter at your home, you will not have to depend on bottled water. Water filter saves you money during these emergencies.
5. Bacteria re-growth - Distribution pipes that bring water to your house could contaminate water as it travels from the treatment plant and other points of use.
6. Plumbing systems leaching chemicals - House plumbing systems do not last long and they tend to get junked from inside that may leach chemicals into water within the house plumbing systems.
7. Showering and allergic problems - Outside water mostly consist of excess residual chlorine. This can leave your hair dry and make your skin itchy after shower. Even the odor of this water can cause negative reactions in children, the elderly, and people who are sensitive to chlorine smell. However, if you have installed a good shower head filter, it will eliminate all the evil effects of chlorine.
8. Cancer-causing chemicals - Most outside drinking water contains disinfection byproducts. These byproducts are formed due to excessive use of chlorine residual in the finished water. Studies have shown that these byproducts harm various areas of body, resulting in some serious illnesses such as cancer, kidney diseases etc.
Looking at these various benefits, it is needless to say that installing water filters is essential to healthy life for you and your loved ones.
Learn more about Water Filters and advanced systems like Multipure Water Filters on my blog.
|share||like 28||report||443 views|