Robbie Bracco | robbiebracco
No Business - Just Great Discussions! Growing up in The Depression Years In Brooklyn
unknown

Get The Most Into Your Message

Aug 19th 2010 at 6:45 AM

Best Marketing Online

A True Southern Gal

A woman from the most southern part of South Carolina goes into the local newspaper office to see that the obituary for her recently deceased husband is written.  The obit editor informs her that the fee for the obituary is a dollar per word.  She pauses, reflects and then says, "Well, then, just let it read,"Billy Bob died."  Amused with the woman's thrift, the editor says, :Sorry Ma'am there is a seven word minimum on all obituaries."  A little flustered, she thinks things over and replies, "In that case, let it read, Billy Bob died - Red Truck for sale."

Now that's making the most out of an advertising dollar!

How about you?  Do you have a well thought out ad plan and a way to get the most for your money?

Dec 26th 2010 at 3:04 PM by gerardoantonio
very intelligent lady..you know hard to see congrsat.. www.esocialthis.tk

Sep 24th 2010 at 7:00 PM by deewest
Love it! Smart Woman!

Sep 9th 2010 at 1:42 PM by jnol
cool art work

Sep 6th 2010 at 9:45 PM by Colquitt
That's a good one,thanks Robbie.Lol

Aug 21st 2010 at 8:23 AM by yhbecpublisher
Hahaha I love this! Clever lady. My plan isn't always well thought out or followed but it is flexible and the end goal is always kept in mind :-D Soroya

Aug 20th 2010 at 9:30 PM by doralo
Loved it! LOL

Aug 19th 2010 at 1:35 PM by RickNauman
I agree I like short and simple I also appreciate a good laugh and more great art work, Thanks

Aug 19th 2010 at 9:31 AM by BangkokMike
Well it gave me a good LAUGH !! But it also a Great Lesson !!

Aug 19th 2010 at 8:19 AM by robbiebracco
You are so right Carol. Reminds me of years ago when I was very active in Real Estate I overheard one of the other agents on the phone with a prospect and they decided they wanted the house but the agent insisted on giving them all of the little inconsequential details and before he finished talking the prospect changed their mind. The object is to say a lot in a few words! Then Shut Up! When the buyer buys, You stop selling! LOL

Aug 19th 2010 at 7:12 AM by carolann
Love It! Now that's the way to make the most of it. Keep it short and simple.

Aug 19th 2010 at 7:09 AM by robbiebracco
So glad you like it Suzi! Now I know you are a southern gal from Tennessee so feel free to share some of your favorite sayings.

Aug 19th 2010 at 7:07 AM by suzz5324