Foreign Exchange Trading Best Way to Increase Your Investment without Hassle
Foreign exchange trading has become very popular with traders over the years because of the many advantages that it offers over other forms of investments. It is one of the most viable trading platforms for seasoned and even novice participants. The following are some of the best reasons why people are choosing this market:
- Forex does not sleep – Forex trading goes on around the world during the business hours of different countries. Major currencies, therefore, can be traded any time during the 24 hours of every day and because there are no specific exchange hours set, movements can be expected any time of the day or the night.
- Sell short or go long – It can be very difficult to sell short in other financial markets. In forex, on the other hand, there are no limits when it comes to shorting currencies. You have the freedom to buy currency if you think it will go up and see if you think it is going to fall. Bear market is a foreign concept in foreign exchange, which means you can make/lose money any time.
- Lower trading costs – There are no expensive data licenses or exchange fees to pay when setting up a forex account. The cost of trading is usually the spread between the buy and sell price.
- Great liquidity – Foreign exchange is a $4 trillion-a-day market and most of the trading is concentrated in but a few currencies. With a constant flow of people in the trade, it is easy to get in and out of deals at any given time and even in large sizes.
- 50:1 leverage – Forex has deep liquidity, which means you can take advantage of the smallest movement in the market. Leverage, on the other hand, is a double-edge sword, which means it also increases losses as well as gains. This only goes to show how you should be mindful of the trades you agree to.
- International exposure – The foreign exchange market gives you great exposure to the international market. As the world becomes more global with each passing day, investors should be in the hunt for opportunities wherever they can. Forex is one of the easiest ways to gain exposure in the international market without having to deal with all the vagaries like foreign securities laws, financial statements written in another language, and other investment barriers.
About IC Markets
Headquartered in Sydney, International Capital Markets Pty Ltd is a provider of online forex trading services, offering individual traders, money managers and institutional customers proprietary technology, tools and education to trade online. IC Markets has distinguished itself among industry leaders with its unique True ECN forex technology, proprietary tools and services, and remarkable focus on customer service. IC Markets is regulated by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission in Australia.
|share||like 1||report||58 views|