Fiberglass Cable Trays Saudi Arabia - Corrosion Free Support for Electrical Cables
Fiberglass Saudi Arabia is commonly available and hence cable trays made from fiberglass is more popular in this country. There are many types of cable trays available for different purposes.
• Solid bottom tray encloses the cables from all sides in order to provide maximum protection for them.
• Ventilated trays are used for cables that require air circulation or water drainage. The tray is perforated which helps for these purposes.
• Ladder trays are similar to the usual ladder rungs. They use covers on top the tray in order protect them from dust or water.
• Cable basket is made from wire mesh which can hold light weight cables like telephone lines or computer lines.
• Vertical trays are used for spacing out heavy cable lines which can help to prevent overheating.
Different accessories like clamps and splicing are used at points where the wires enter and exit from the trays. Reducers can also be used for fitting two trays of different sizes together.
Cable trays that are made with fiberglass materials protect the contents inside from the environmental factors. Fiberglass cable trays Saudi Arabia endures high stress even at elevated temperatures like 200°F. It also exhibits 85% of elasticity at extreme temperatures. They are resistant to both acids and bases. The fiberglass trays are strong and hence can withstand heavy cables. They have replaced the steel trays due to the cost effectiveness. There are many benefits in using fiberglass cable trays over other materials.
• Resistant to corrosion at all temperatures
• High tensile strength
• Exhibits high durability
• Resistant to fire
• Resistant to electrical conductivity
• Easy Installation
• Non magnetic in nature
• Suitable for humid weather conditions
• Available in wide range of colors
• No special tools necessary for installation
• No risk of shock
• Cost effective
The cable trays can be designed in four different ways. Simple beam trays are not attached at the ends which allow the trays to be deflected. Continuous beam trays are fixed with several supports and hence cannot be moved. Cantilever beam trays are attached at one end and free at the other end while fixed beam trays are in the form of rungs on a ladder with its ends attached to the side rails.
Cable trays made from fiberglass offer many advantages over other wiring systems. They are safe as they protect people from shock which may be caused due to the malfunctioning of cables. The trays are not only reliable and strong but they are also easy to maintain and care for. Apart from cable trays made with fiberglass material, fiberglass tanks Saudi is also very popular in this country.