followers view all
following view all
|· Do Essential Pure Oils
|We are Anja and Steven Jackson and we are essential oil consultants. For over 20 years we have been working in the Home business and MLM industry with great success and have found that it ticks all the boxes for the lifestyle we wish to live. Over the last few years we have been involved with a great therapeutic grade oils company. This company specializes in providing therapeutic-grade essential oils and related products to the world, with the goal of sharing their life-enhancing benefits.|
11 months ago
Essential oils for alcohol addiction
The withdrawal symptoms from alcohol can and will be hard for most people wishing to stop drinking alcohol, but there could be some relief for those willing to look at an alternative way.
Alcohol recovery can be difficult and challenging, however there are many resources available to make the whole process a lot easier. The downside of any form of lifestyle change in regards to addiction is the pain and discomfort this entails, but one solution to this is alternative therapies such as essential oils for alcohol addiction.
Aromatherapy and withdrawal symptoms from alcohol
Essential Oils are the liquids used in aromatherapy. They are made up from the oils of plants or other compounds, usually obtained by distillation. The different essential oils that are created by this method are not only used for aromatherapy, but they may even be present in cosmetics & sometimes even food. There's plenty of different types of essential oils that are used for a mass of purposes single essential oil can have up to a hundred different compounds inside of it.
Aromatherapy has been practices for hundreds of years by different cultures around the globe it is believed to date back to antiquity. Today it is classified as a kind of alternative medicine or holistic treatment in other words treating alcoholism naturally. It involves using various plant materials & aromatic ingredients in order to produce scents that are believed to benefit mental, physical, & spiritual health. The individual benefits from the properties of these mixtures through inhalation.
How does essential oils for alcohol addiction work?
You can benefit from aromatherapy without spending much money. All that is needed is some essential oil & a diffuser. The purpose of the diffuser is to heat the essential oil so that it can enter the air as a vapor. There's also some aromatherapy products that can be directly inhaled or applied to the body this ought to only be done with products designed for this purpose such as Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils for Addiction Recovery. Essential oils vary in cost with little quantities (15 ml) costing anywhere from $10 to $100 these days you can even buy online but it is important to only deal with a reliable supplier. There's different types of diffuser obtainable with some using candles while others will use a special electrical light bulb to heat the essential oil. It is usual to mix the oil with water in the diffuser. It is also suggested that people inquire which of essential oils will most benefit them.
Essential oils for alcohol addiction detox
Aromatherapy cannot cure addiction, but these compounds can be of value to people recovering from an addiction. Some of the benefits of using these products include:
- Some essential oils for alcohol addiction can be effective at helping people relax. This can be important for people in early recovery who can find adjusting to their new life a bit overwhelming sometimes.
- It is common for people in the first year of recovery to complain of a fuzzy brain this can occur due to the preliminary withdrawals or post acute withdrawal signs (PAWS). There's some essential oils for alcohol addiction that can increase mental clarity.
- Plenty of people complain of difficulties sleeping in the coursework of the early days of recovery. Peace and calming essential oil such as lavender oil in evening will be able to relax them & put them in the mood for sleep.
- Another natural treatment for alcoholism is meditation. Meditation can be of great benefit to those who are recovering from an addiction. Some people find thatessential oils for alcohol addiction help them fall more basically in to a meditative state although people need to be cautious because if the aroma is noticeable it will act as a distraction.
- Some of these products can be great at lifting people's mood.
- There's oils that can help people reduce their anxiety levels.
- They can help diminish the impact of withdrawal symptoms from alcohol such as body discomfort & nausea.
Essential oil for alcohol addiction
The following essential oils for alcohol addiction may help in recovery:
- Lavender oil is sometimes known as the oil of peace because of its ability to help people become relaxed. This is a sensible choice for individuals who need to get in the mood for sleep or need to unwind at the end of the day.
- Ylang Ylang is another essential oil that is believed to be great for relaxation.
- Lemon oil is believed to enhance mood and make people feel like they have more energy. There is also some proof that it can help with stress.
- Peppermint oil is said to be great for helping people deal with minor body discomforts such as mild headaches. It is also good for relieving nausea this can be an issue for people going through withdrawals.
- The smell of Sandalwood is often present in Buddhist and Hindu temples where it is used in incense. It can be lovely for putting people in the mood for contemplation.
- Bergamot oil is believed to help alleviate mild signs of depression.
- Eucalyptus oil is lovely for opening up the airways and it can make people feel like they have more energy.
- Chamomile oil is another essential oil that is lovely for promoting relaxation and sleep.
- Clary Sage is said to be lovely for reducing levels of anxiety and promoting sleep.
- Dill oil is said to help people deal with feelings of being withdrawal symptoms from alcohol, and it is also lovely for general relaxation.
- Ginger oil is said to be a light stimulant. This means that it may lift mood and increase mental clarity.
- Jasmine oil is said to lift the mood and can be used as a light antidepressant.
- Pine oil is also said to act as a stimulant that can lift mood.
- Rosemary oil can have mild antidepressant qualities.
How effectively cope with the withdrawal symptoms from alcohol
The quantity of the claims about aromatherapy and essential oils have not been backed by scientific studies. Most of the benefits from using these products will tend to be short term. There is some proof to support the claim that oils such as lavender which is a peace and calming essential oil it is also true that some products do lift mood. Rachel Herz is a psychologist who inquired in to the impact of aromatherapy on peoples emotions in her book.
The Scent of Desire: Discovering Our Engimatic Sense of Smell. She concluded that these scents do have an impact on peoples emotions, and they can be used to lift mood. People are advised to be more cautious about any medical claims made for these oils, and never use them as a part of their medical treatment. Rachel Herz
Essential oils for alcohol addiction conclusion
Aromatherapy is usually thought as safe, but there are things worth thinking about before using these products including:
- Never ingest any essential oil unless it's been specifically designed for that purpose such as Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade essential oils.
- Aromatherapy is like most things in life best in moderation.
- It is recommended that people follow the instructions for the use of the different products.
- Those individuals who have any type of respiratory issues such as asthma need to be cautious around these oils. It is advised that they avoid them unless given the ok by their Doctor.
- It is important to be aware of any potential side effects related to these products for example, rosemary can sometimes lead to a rise in blood pressure and ought to be avoided by individuals who have hypertension.
- Hyssop oil may trigger seizures in those individuals who have a history of convulsions.
- Pregnant women are usually advised to keep away from aromatherapy, however, Lavender oil can be used in the later stages of pregnancy - For more details about essential oils and pregnancy click here
- These products can be hazardous in the event that they get in to the eyes. People need to be cautious to wash their hands if any of the oil has gotten onto their skin otherwise they could accidentally rub the oil in to the skin.
- It is advised that those individuals who have any type of estrogen dependent cancers ought to keep away from oils such as aniseed, fennel, and sage which are estrogen like compounds. This would include breast and ovarian cancer.
|share||like 7||report||99 views|