followers view all
following view all
|hanloduplessis is not in any groups|
|web design, tutoring, parrots, organic gardening,|
Elite Alliance Wealth Club Review
EA Wealth Club is a private investment club, accessible only by invitation from a member. It could be a truly passive income opportunity for those who are serious to achieve financial independence, if it stays around long enough.
If you have some money to invest, but don’t want to work your bottom off every day, Elite Alliance Wealth Club definitely is one option you should not miss. Yes, with the returns offered, it generally is classified a HYIP and should be seen as such, inspite of the fact that the Elite Group investment project has been operating successfully in Vienna, Austria since 2002 and its subsidiary site, Elite Alliance Wealth Club was introduced on October 2010 and has been paying its members regularly and timely since then. These facts underline the words of the managing director Leon Reiter that this is not a regular HYIP but exists for the long haul. Only time can prove this right or wrong, however.
So, as with all online money systems, caution is advised: never invest more than you can afford to lose. There just are no earning guarantees with any of the online systems. And if you get involved with HYIP, don't let greed overshadow common sense. Always play it safe, be conservative in your approach and don't budget for the long term. HYIP can be a starting point to better, long term passive income.
1. 1. NO OBLIGATION or PRESSURE to perform or work at all – truly passive income.
2. 2. Investment terms are short enough not to put you in a fix for your money.
3. 3. It is a legally registered company in Panama Reg. ID: 423233
4. 4.The domain has been paid for 3 years in advance, proving long term plans.
5. 5.The admin doesn’t hide somewhere but is actively involved.
6. 6.The site is secure, DDOS attack protection is in place and secondary passwords protect your investment.
7. 7. Measures to prevent money laundering are in place.
8. 8. Company Performance Reports are published in member’s area.
9. 9. Payment history has been flawless up till 9 June 2011.
1. 1. Being classified as HYIP it involves a high risk - can fall flat any time.
To 2. To date the support system is still hopeless. Navigation to support tickets is hidden. Support tickets may stand open for days on end, depending on the subject and admin updates are scarce.
2. 3.The FAQ can do with improvements, which may come in time.
3. 4. And don’t dare to forget your secondary password – if you do, your investments or withdrawals may be held up for weeks.
So what are your options with Elite Alliance Wealth Club?
You can start with as little as $10 up to a maximum of $25000. The following four packages are available:
1. 1. Weekly Fixed Duration: 7 calendar days
Rate of Interest: 11% Principal Return: Upon Maturity
2. 2. BiWeekly Fixed Duration: 14 calendar days
Rate of Interest: 25% Principal Return: Upon Maturity
3. 3. Monthly Fixed Duration: 1 month Rate of Interest: 60% Principal Return: Upon Maturity
4. 4. BiMonthly Fixed Duration: 2 months
Rate of Interest: 160% Principal Return: Upon Maturity
You have a choice of 4 Payment Processors: Solid Trust Pay, Alert Pay, Liberty Reserve or Perfect Money to fund your e-wallet and withdraw profits to. You must first fund your e-wallet from one of the PP’s before you can buy an investment package.
NOTE: you need an invitation from an existing member to join Elite Alliance Wealth Club. So if you’re interested in earning a passive income from an investment with Elite Alliance Private Club, get more info here.
|share||like 71||report||1400 views|