followers view all
following view all
|healthysnackin is not in any groups|
|I love to network with people.
You can always learn something from other people. I am a very family oriented person. Fishing and golf is my passion. I would love to learn about you!
Eight everyday success tips
1) Pick up the phone and call someone that might be interested in getting paid to tell others about your opportunity. Be genuine.
“Hi, this is Susan and I met you at school the other day. I was calling to tell you about a new company that I am representing and I think this could be a good fit for you.”
2) Don’t travel without your products. Always be prepared to hand out a sample to a potential Brand Partner or new Customer. Or open up your product and share them with others! Don’t miss out on an opportunity to tell someone about your opportunity!
3) Leverage Facebook. Instead of posting a general comment on your page, send a personal message to your friends. Tell them about your exciting new business! Think of friends you have reconnected with on Facebook they may have no idea you are an entrepreneur! Connect with those that you honestly think would be interested in your opportunity as a part or full-time income. Keep it genuine.
4) Keep a positive “what do I have to lose?” mentality. Keep going back to your “who do you know” list to increase your warm market opportunity. Make those calls, send those emails, follow-up within 3 to 4 days. If they do not answer, leave a message. Call again…. What do you have to lose, right!
5) Ask for referrals. Always ask, “Who of your friends do you think would be interested in your opportunity?” Try to get at least 3 referrals from each person you ask.
6) Join new groups! Think outside the box. Join a recipe club, or a book club. Go to a new or different coffee shop each week, shop at another grocery store or go to a new gym or exercise class. Make new friends and reach out to more people outside of your immediate circle.
7) Be persistent and follow-up! There is a huge difference between being persistent and professional versus being a stalker! As a business owner, it’s your job to follow up.
8) Start with your family and friends and then move outside your circle. Use your family and friends to help launch your business and use that opportunity to network with their neighbors, co-workers, cousins, sister-in-laws, etc….
Click to link Back To My Site
|share||like 27||report||417 views|