followers view all
following view all
|JamesHolmes is not in any groups|
|I have a broad range of interest ranging from motorsports, to equestrian sports, cycling, and the arts. As for business, I am passionate about internet marketing, affiliate marketing, list building, viral traffic generation, and social media.|
Effective List Building Part 5: Create a Free E-Book and Give It Away
Efective List Building Part 5
One of the primary purposes of your blog should be to collect subscriber names and email addresses to add to your list. The best way to achieve this is to consistently post great content to your blog to generate traffic and then offer a item of high value free in exchange for the subscribers opt in to your list. I like using either a free e-book, a seven part email course (delivered over 21 days), or a free video based product.
Let’s examine the options of offering an e-book in greater detail and take a look at a couple to tools to help you get up and running quickly. I am also going to show you a short cut used by many of top marketers on the Internet!
I. Free E-Books
Marketing free e-books is an effective way to build your list regardless if the content is your original work or work for which you have obtained “resell rights.” If you follow the recommendations found in this post, you will be able to create numerous viral funnels that will drive traffic to your blog and build your subscriber list by simply giving information away.
If marketed correctly your e-books will be viewed by thousands of Internet users over time making them viral. the more relevant the content is to your targeted audience the greater the opportunity for your e-books to be seen as valuable within your niche.
II. Write Your E-book Written
Be sure to select a relevant topic that your niche will respond to and create a high quality e-book. Just because it is to be given away for free, the subscriber is entitled to truly valuable content. Remember, you are making a first impression with your e-book.
Please understand, you do not have to be a Pulitzer Prize winning author to write an authoritative special report or e-book. Simply select a topic you know something about, do any additional research needed to create authoritative content, organize your material in a logical sequence, and write in a very instructional manner as you would be speaking to one person, make it personal to your reader.
If the idea of writing an e-book seems overwhelming you can employ a ghost writer or use resell rights for published work or private label rights products from a quality source.
Here is the shortcut I promised – use resell rights e-books.
III. Using Resell Rights
I have published an e-book titled “James Holmes Exposes Resell Rights Secrets,” which provides a number of tips to help you use resell rights to build and reward your list with relative ease. I highly recommend clicking on the link above, acquire a copy of the e-book by immediate download and take action.
IV. Quick Tips
1. There are few hard and fast rules when it comes to creating an e-book, you can provide a ten page special report or a one hundred page book – there are no limits to how you present your content.
2. Always deliver your e-books as a digital PDF, only offer to mail an e-book if it is part of a larger course that should also include recorded media, either MP files or DVDs. Your subscribers are looking for the immediate gratification of receiving your material as soon as they opt in – they will not want to wait for snail mail!
3. Be sure that your e-book is created to be viral by including several links to your website, blog, and other resources including affiliate links and your contact information. If the e-book is a free offer, be sure to provide “give-way rights” in the copy write section of your book.
4. Be sure to include a “subscribe” link in several places in your book so that anyone who ends up with a copy can easily join your list.
5. Do not stop with one e-book, you must continue to produce content on a regular basis, reward your current list members with new material and keep your offers for new subscribers fresh. The more content that you can produce and distribute online, the more traffic you will generate and the bigger list you will build.
V. Leverage Your E-books to Build Your Subscriber List
There are several ways that you can use your e-book to build your mailing list, pick one and master it:
1. Simply offer the complete e-book for free in return for your visitor’s name and email address.
2. Authoring an e-book helps to establish you as an expert in your field and builds your credibility.
3. Post your e-book on a variety of niche sites and social media sites in order to maximize the number of opt ins and download your viral e-book receives.
4. Generate sales for your paid content such as e-books and courses by giving away the first two chapters of your e-book along with a special offer to buy the full e-book as a new subscriber.
5. Offer your paid content for free as limited “time sensitive offer” to create true urgency and deliver a valuable resource for free to new subscribers.
I welcome your comments or questions, so please feel free to leave a comment and if you like what you have read, be sure to re-tweet this post.
I am here to help you succeed!
P.S. Here is a free account that allows you to re-brand vial e-books: Get Free E-Books
(c) Copyright 2008-2010 James A. Holmes. All Rights Reserved.
James Holmes, Global Team Builder, Coach and Trainer, combining online and offline techniques to help you grow your business. To request a free 30 minute consultation contact James by phone at 303-523-9503 or email at james@AskJamesHolmes.com
Note: If you’d like to reprint this article on your blog or in your newsletter you have permission to do so as long as the copyright information and the resource box above remains with the article. Interent Business Blueprint
|share||like 49||report||710 views|