followers view all
following view all
The most important off page optimisation issue relates to the type and quality of backlinks you are able to create for your site.
When looking to create links to your site in order to convince the search engines that your site contains useful content that it wants to throw up early on in the relevant search terms categories, you need to ensure you cover the following points:
* Obtain links from high PR sites even if you have to consider buying them, the more PR the site linking to you has, the more kudos you give your own site in the eyes of the search engine.
* Ensure that the sites you are requesting or buying links from are relevant to your content, not competing, but definitely complimentary.
* When linking from your social profiles, again ensure that you use appropriate keywords to link with, phrases that fit in with the context of your social profile but also use the keywords that you want your site to be recognised for.
* Use articles to create valid, fresh content and submit to high ranking article directories with a link back to your site from the resource box, again using relevant keywords in the description phrase.
* Use videos uploaded to YouTube, MetaCafe and Viddler or other highly visited sites and again use appropriate descriptive keyword phrases to link back to your site from the video resource box.
If you have to give a reciprocal link in order to get listed in a directory then make doubly sure that the directory is relevant to your keyword terms.
If you keep these basics in mind when advertising your site online, you should begin to see the benefits of this approach quite soon. If you would like to download podcasts of more internet marketing tips like this, please visit BizPodcasts
|share||like 40||report||543 views|