ingeranna | iahulbak
Please take a look at my Youtube Music videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/IngerAnna
3 months ago

Earn money from your photos

Aug 21st 2010 at 2:21 PM

Microstock agencies can help you make money by selling photographs. The agency FOTOLIA is always interested in hearing from new photographers. Check out the criteria they set for new contributors. They will ask you to submit a certain numbers of pictures. If you are accepted, you are ready to begin uploading images for sale.

All images you upload to Fotolia will be checked by a reviewer, and either approved for sale or rejected.

The sign up process is easy. You will also need a free account with Paypal or Moneybookers, for fotolia to pay you your money.

TO SIGN UP:

Click the link below. Then go to the left bottom of the page. Under "Services" you then click on "Sell images"

May 13th 2014 at 12:32 PM by iBisiBear
Hi again Ingeranna I am not a great photographer, but I do take photos :-)I have just signup under you. http://www.fotolia.com/partner/39723

Sep 20th 2013 at 2:22 AM by Network2013
Thank you ingeranna, Sounds look good. Well I have few great pictures which I think can help me to earn some extra money from that,

Apr 24th 2013 at 7:09 PM by stevetheblogger
Looks wonderful this will go over and have a look Best Wishes stevetheblogger

Nov 7th 2010 at 1:32 AM by cmsolution
Thanks for sharing information. Hopefully, I will find some photos to upload.

Oct 16th 2010 at 5:35 PM by philjansen
Thanks for sharing Ingeranna, I am a professional photographer and will check it out. - Blessings - philjansen.com

Oct 8th 2010 at 9:14 PM by GTBulmer
Hello, Ingeranna: I am not a great photographer, but I do take photos and have always wondered about finding a place to sell them. I just may look into Fotolia! :-)

Aug 24th 2010 at 4:18 AM by Kozirog
Thank you iahulbak. I will have a look at Fotolia today. Sounds a bit more beginner friendly than most. I look forward to following you.Alex