Groups
StacyMcArthur is not in any groups

Interests

Reading, writing, traveling, dirt track racing, sports, online poker, internet marketing, website designing and music.
StacyMcArthur

Don't Expect to Build an Empire Overnight!

Jul 3rd 2010 at 6:50 PM

Too many people come to the internet and expect to make an instant income practically overnight with little or no work involved. Well lets be honest, for 90-95% of us it just doesnt happen overnight and sometimes never. There are millions of marketers vying for the same position on the internet as you. Unfortunately not everyone makes it, in fact more don't than do. Its hard work and there are a lot of obstacles in the way.

Basic Newbie Marketer Guide to Success

1) Don't Expect to Build an Empire Overnight- The Pharoahs didnt build the pyramids in one day so don't expect yourself to either.

2) Brand Yourself- Get your name in front of people, let them know who you are. Branding yourself gives you a more human connection.

3) Believe in Your Ideas- If you think you're onto something and you truly believe in the system, don't just give up even if you fail the first time or second time. One of my most successful websites was a disaster the first time I tried it. Persistance paid off.

4) Work Hard- Almost nothing is going to come easy so be prepared to put in long hours.

5) No One Does it Alone- Build a list, build a team, have an affiliate program, a support team, surround yourself with likeminded individuals because none of us can do it alone.

These are just a few tips I have for any new marketer out there. And I'll leave you with one of my favorite quotes.

"I think you have to be 100% passionate about anything you do in order for it to be successful. But passion comes from something deeper, I can be just about as passionate about being a dishwasher in a restaurant as I am about being an internet marketer. It's about seeing the bigger picture not just about today. Too many people feel it's just a job, what if you looked at what, or where, that job could lead you, or what it means to your future." Stacy McArthur

Mar 11th 2011 at 2:46 AM by iahulbak
Great article! You are so right!

Mar 6th 2011 at 3:09 PM by lorimc64
So True!!

Jan 20th 2011 at 11:03 AM by DuckTraffic
True, and there is no such thing as quick riches with little work in this business. Being creative, working hard, investing a lot of time and a comparably little money, continual learning and a willingness to change with the times. All that you said and this; that's what it takes to succeed.

Nov 10th 2010 at 1:32 AM by ecco1729
I agree, it's hard work to succeed in NM. But, - why is it so difficult to find people, who are willing to invest a few $$ a month for their own future?

Oct 30th 2010 at 7:11 AM by blackfolder1
Nothing worthwhile ever comes easy! Yes, internet marketing involves lots of tedious work! But it is fun! And if you truly put in the hours required - you will succeed! If you only put in 30 minutes a day- you won't. Simple as that.

Oct 28th 2010 at 2:37 PM by LeahHansel
Hey Stacy, great article and great advice. I Wish You Abundant Success, Leah

Aug 25th 2010 at 7:23 AM by Siamak
I did wish that and i got it right over night

Aug 1st 2010 at 3:14 AM by vinsot21
If your Jesus, you can even build a kingdom in 3 Days

Jul 27th 2010 at 3:28 AM by baljib
Hello, Thank you,for the tips it is indeed a very good work. I have been in network marketing business for years now,and when i started online activities i found it very interested and now i have learn many other things from you that my marketing strategies will definitely yield more positive result. Thanks for the effort.

Jul 15th 2010 at 3:09 AM by dyankova
I totaly agree!!

Jul 12th 2010 at 9:34 AM by aditya
Hi Stacy, I am onemanshow? letmefix? tryhard? 22win? vitalsigns? NO NO NO!!! I am Aditya and I want to be known as Aditya be it twitter, facebook, WomVegas or Swom. I don't hide my name. I AM BRANDING MYSELF. Thank you Aditya

Jul 6th 2010 at 1:39 AM by kashvera