· Favourite Motivational and Inspirational Quotes
· Faceplate Features
· Jon Olson Sucks!
· Traffic Exchange Fans!
· Safelist Fans!
· Blogging for Success
· Famous Entrepreneurs at EvanCarmichael dot com

I and My Husband Ron, own Leader, A Manual Traffic Exchange. Internet Marketing, Meeting new people, Sweeving at Sweeva, Blogging with Instant Blog Subscriber, Surfing TEs with TE Browser.

So what is the Real Truth about
Traffic Exchanges ?

“A leader is a person who consistently demonstrates what’s possible. A follower is a person who consistently observes leaders, then forms a small group and talks about what’s possible. Followers talk. Leaders act.” ~ Mark Yarnell
Monika Tuttle | m8t43
Thurs Surf 50 & Special Guest event! Our Guest today is Steven Crist/Owner/Admin At Songman Hits Steven has done wonders with his TE Get Your Cash Prizes TODAY
3 years ago

Do You Surf Many TEs? Now You can add up to 12 TEs (tabs) all at ONE Time!

Aug 2nd 2010 at 3:01 AM

!!!! You Just Have to See This For Yourself!!!!

**** NOW WE HAVE TE Browser ****

This site allows you to put all your manual Traffic Exchanges in ONE browser,

You can add up to 12 TEs (tabs) all at ONE Time, and automatically jumps to the next site that needs clicking.

With this incredible FR*E*E Tool you now can Surf 50% to 60% more and so much faster. What a dream come through this is for me.

CLICK NOW And Get Yours

P.S. I am sorry to say; It does not work on Mac Computers :(

The best to your Success

May 15th 2011 at 2:38 PM by BruceBates
I am finding all the mac people to be reasonably amusing. Let me clear up any difficulties in understanding this. Both TeBrowser and SLgenie DO work on Mac. The following quote is taken directly from the apple website. "Have a Windows application you need to use once in a while? No problem. Every new Mac lets you install and run Windows at native speeds, using a built-in utility called Boot Camp. Setup is simple and safe for your Mac files. After you’ve completed the installation, you can boot up your Mac using either Mac OS X or Windows. (That’s why it’s called Boot Camp.) Or if you want to run Windows and Mac applications at the same time — without rebooting — you can install Windows using VMware or Parallels software."
May 8th 2011 at 11:25 PM by krjc
I was attracted by your title. I agree it sounds great. But I'm a Mac person and TE Browser only works for PCs. I had a long discussion with the TE Browser owner last year. It seems that he is not able to write code for Mac. Well, at least Mac users don't get viruses and Macs don't crash. So I use tabbed Google Chrome, with Cntl >Tab to change the tabs. I found with Google Chrome that I can have an almost limitless amount of tabbed TEs, only limited by the size of your screen.LOL. I've written a free TE users course, if there are any newbies reading this, just go to and sign up for free.
Nov 11th 2010 at 5:32 PM by m8t43
Hi Carol. Thanks for reading. Please be advised though, TE Browser does not work with Mac. Otherwise a great time saver. I use it daily.
Nov 11th 2010 at 2:47 PM by caroljbs
Hi, thanks for this. I do surf alot as I am in the powerpathgdi group.
Aug 25th 2010 at 6:53 PM by Rickson
Hi, looks good, I will give it a try! Happy BDay to LeaderExch Too.. will surf there more tonite. :-)
Aug 17th 2010 at 10:05 AM by wolfie
Hi in case you are wondering and you have answered my question, I did sign up under you, however I found out that I can't use the system because I do indeed have a Mac :0( so I deleted my account, soz!
Aug 13th 2010 at 11:56 AM by m8t43
Hi Demetrius, I don't know why it does for you, Are you sure you have ALL other Applications closed? So often it is the sites that are causing the problems, NOT TEB, Demetrius. When I surf with it, I close all other tabs, surf no more then 5-6 sites at a session (even though I am an upgraded member). I have them grouped, so when one site acts up, I just close it and start the group again, with the "powersurf of course", this usually works just fine. Hope that helps, Demetrius. have good day. Monika P.S.It also does not work on Mac Computers.
Aug 13th 2010 at 11:35 AM by weedermann
I have TE Browser and like the idea. Is just a pain that it freezes up so much.