Groups
· Article Writers Unite
· Favourite Motivational and Inspirational Quotes
· Smoke Green
· New Inventions Ideas and Inspiring Tools
· Amazing Things

Interests

I like Music, The Net, , Reading ,Theatre, Sports, Travelling, Financial Rewards, Movies ,Television, Health Supplements and Surfing .The Theatre is cool and so is reading the New York Times watching The World Series and the Stanley Cup Final. I\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'m Canadian after all and we love our game.Politcs is okay and so is the Royal Family Of Britain. G-d save the Queen.Peace, Friendship ,Goodwill, Good Fortune and Prosperity to everyone.
Healthsmart
Len Kochberg[Healthsmart] | Healthsmart
Wow I have been a member here for less then a week and I have already made money. Sign up free here http://QLxchange.com/Healthsmart then upgrade at One X [ $5.00 only once] You'll make your money
unknown

Do You Enjoy working From Home

Jul 1st 2010 at 5:37 PM

Many people like working late hrs. Many people are opposite that. They work early hrs.Either way it is hard getting up in the morning or the opposite it is hard going to sleep at night!

I'm an easy going guy I like getting up when I want to in the morning pour a cup of coffee go to my computer log in and report to work. I work for a few hrs and then take my break. I go for a jog or just walk depends on what I feel is better for the day. I return to my computer log back in back to work and spend about 2 hrs more.I surf add my name to safelists and check out practically everything available to me to increase my business. That's it. Done for the day!

I will now plan a good evening I like the theatre or a movie! Sometimes I am encouraged to do laundry check mail say hello to my wife and kids "Some of the important things in life."I guess you understand that I Enjoy Working From Home

Healthsmart[Len Kochberg]

Jan 5th 2015 at 9:21 AM by fsimmons
My day sounds similar. I finally left the rat race in November 2014, and I am enjoying it. The opportunity for leisure can make one wise (Ecclesiasticus 38:24). I finally have time for study and researching ways to grow my business. Great article. http://www.imfaceplate.com/fsimmons

Aug 25th 2012 at 8:27 PM by mrpthai
I see details again.Thank

Jun 7th 2011 at 1:49 PM by marketing5
This post/comment has been removed due to violations of our terms of use.

Feb 21st 2011 at 5:26 PM by xlamposx
I do love work at home, because I can manage my own time rather than sticking to an 8-hour work with an angry boss. :)

Dec 4th 2010 at 10:51 PM by bjfoot
My kind of day, but I play golf on my break and then come back to work.

Oct 4th 2010 at 8:34 PM by Yasser
easy going Bro peace...

Oct 2nd 2010 at 4:19 AM by TimRR
yes it is a very good life

Sep 7th 2010 at 10:30 PM by DavidHurley
Hi Len, I enjoy working at home. I can spend hours on end doing it when I get the time! But I also enjoy getting out and meeting people; I'm an English language teacher and I think that no matter how much I enjoy working online, I will always do some face-to-face teaching as well.

Sep 2nd 2010 at 5:15 PM by philjansen
I am also very fortunate and blessed to be my own boss and work from home on my own time. God Bless - Phil Jansen - Who I am makes a difference - philjansen.com

Aug 31st 2010 at 9:35 AM by pwambui
i work from home too and its very enjoyable

Aug 29th 2010 at 5:29 PM by igytomas
Yes and no. Yes, because is very close to my 'office' and there are on commuting costs. :) No, because day passes by faster that I want, work very long hours and and sometimes I do not go outside at all! It is always too late :)

Aug 27th 2010 at 7:46 AM by fredds
Working from home is fantastic. You are your own boss, you set the program and you end up working harder - while you are enjoying it - than if you were working for someone else. I am a day and late evening person.

Aug 26th 2010 at 10:11 PM by GTBulmer
Hello, Len: I am a night owl - I can work past midnight easily. LOL, but I am not a morning person. I enjoy working from home because I enjoy writing and Internet Marketing and working from home allows me to do those things all day and all evening - I work longer and harder doing these things than I did when I used to have a day job! I enjoy the freedom. :-)

Aug 26th 2010 at 10:45 AM by homac
Want i like about this article is the freedom of doing the things that are most important in ones daily life. Family for one is very important, My wife and children keep me in the state of mind of success,achievement and reaching my goals. Working from home is not want a lot of people think,it is not easy or a walk in the park you have to be committed and willing to do want ever it take to make your home business successful.

Aug 25th 2010 at 2:13 AM by Healthsmart
Thanks everyone for your comments! It is good to hear that others enjoy the "Internet Experience" of working at home. Lots of people do both a 9 to 5 job and Internet Business at night. Fantastick that is really great. Congratulations to all of you I support you does your family do the same? Make sure you have a little success to enjoy the feeling because you will want more of it! Ha Ha Have a good week Healthsmart I will try to post another offering a few places that can bring small success, and fun. Remember to have fun isn't that what life is about?

Aug 21st 2010 at 8:59 AM by goals
This sounds like a good workday, free of the stresses of traffic and commuting, etc. Good luck to you

Aug 21st 2010 at 8:33 AM by virya
hey you r right i also agree with you,work time depend 4 me...

Aug 19th 2010 at 11:50 AM by entrepromama
I work from home as well. I love the freedom of getting my job done and taking care of my kids when I want and need to. How long have you been working from home? Since have been working inside the home, I have had to take some outside gigs but there is nothing like having the freedom of working and play on your own terms. Great article.

Aug 8th 2010 at 4:59 PM by visionary
Well...I would if I could, but I can't, so I don't work from home. I liked reading your article.

Jul 3rd 2010 at 12:17 AM by pinkunicorn
Well I'm new here and trying to figure this out but I found a social website that is easy and you can make easy money and I was payed today. Its on my faceplate...