Norval Rhodes | norvalr
How would YOU like to let go of absolutely ANY phobia in your life...you no longer have to live with that phobia. Tweet me for details.
unknown

Did you know a good percentage of your health challenges are truly created by emotional issues?

Jul 5th 2010 at 1:38 PM

I have long maintained that your emotional state plays a role in nearly every physical disease -- from heart disease, to depression, to arthritis and cancer. Even the conservative Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) states that 85 percent of all diseases have an emotional element.

If your thoughts and emotions play such a significant role in modifying your biology and your health (and I believe they do), then treating your emotions becomes an essential part of optimal health.

Terms like “energy medicine” and “energy psychology” are terms that have sprung up in response to these shifts in perception of reality, and I’ve long been an advocate of energy psychology tools to address underlying emotional traumas that can trigger disease, or keep you locked in a disease pattern.

Meridian tapping techniques, for example, which works on several levels of your collective mind-body-spirit simultaneously, can help you get a better handle on your emotions and buried pain, including the stress from unexpected tragedies.

Optimal health might really hinge on dealing with, and resolving your emotional traumas as quickly as possible; not letting old emotional wounds linger and fester.

In severe cases you might not be able to perform the techniques satisfactorily on yourself, in which case I would highly recommend you seek out a trained professional.  For futher help visit http://www.FreeFromEmotions.com.

Sep 27th 2010 at 4:59 AM by phmoisan
Hi Norval, Thanks for talking about that issue. For my part, I'm convinced that the neural circuits formed in early childhood are mostly responsible for our reactions to what happens around us, even decades later. Emotion Brain Training by Laurel Mellin talks about that extensively. I tried EFT, it did give me some results. Howeever, mental blockages prevent me from using it further, unfortunately. Philippe

Sep 27th 2010 at 4:21 AM by elizabeths
I want to learn about this... it's difficult to control my emotion.. it's like rollercoster :( Thank's for your information, i'll cehck the website. God bless you

Sep 26th 2010 at 12:34 PM by philjansen
Thank you for a well informed article on Health Norval. I will check the website out. Blessings - philjansen.com

Aug 14th 2010 at 11:15 PM by haroon132
Yes I agree with you positive and negative emotions really plays an important part in the healing of physical injuries.Patients will power also plays really large Role in the healing process.

Aug 14th 2010 at 11:15 PM by haroon132