followers view all
following view all
|yx1991 is not in any groups|
Development of wood-plastic composite decorative materials
Kind of sawdust, wood chips, bamboo shavings, rice husk, straw, bran, soybean hulls, peanut hulls and cotton stalks and other plant fiber as the main raw material of wood-plastic composite materials have emerged. Foreign R & D on WPC than 20 years ago has begun. And the research on the WPC's only 10 years of history, there is a low overall production capacity of a single species, the majority of wood products, not high quality, and many products are still rough simple low-end materials, lack of market attractiveness and competitiveness force. Therefore, improving the level of technology and process wood material is important.pvc rail fence
In this paper, the development of new environmentally friendly wood-plastic composite decking material, polyvinyl chloride (PVC>, wood flour as raw material, adding specific functional additives, the advantages of thermoplastic and wood collection as a whole, can be used as indoor flooring materials, in order to meet people's need for wood products, while not destroy the human ecological resources, with enormous social and economic benefits.
1. Material: All component materials are shown in Table 1.how to build a garden fence
2. Main S devices: the process can be divided into three parts: �� wood material handling; �� composite granulation; ? molding products. Appropriate processing equipment such as shown in Table 2.
3. Process: Preparation Process decorative wood-plastic composite materials are divided into three sections:
(1) Preparation of wood flour. The wood chips or sawdust via guillotine cutting, grinding and polishing powder made by 500 to 1000 mesh, dried and sieved flour made from spare.decorative wood doors for fencing
(2) Composite granulated. Is the basis for the preparation of the micelles get WPC decorative materials. The PVC and various auxiliary materials and prepared according to a certain proportion of wood flour mixed with a high-speed mixer, twin-screw extruder and processed into a rubber granulator.
(3) Decorative molding material. The processing of rubber into a specific size profiles decorative materials. Certain proportion of particles through extruder, melted at high temperature. Since the coefficient of expansion different from wood and plastic, and the material is uniformly mixed, it can be naturally formed by foaming after heated micropores; melt-through extrusion die, since the die in a vacuum state and the foaming expansion; leave the extrusion die after the mouth, into the tank vacuum sizing box shape, then cooled by the cooling tank. After styling products from the tractor pulling the cutter, is cut into a particular specification decorative materials.