Content Samurai Real Review
I decided to write a quick review of Content Samurai as it seems that most people are writing reviews without even getting the program because they're trying to get their affiliate commissions.
Anyway, here's what I like about the app:
- It's all in the cloud so you don't have to stress your computer and you always have access to your videos.
- The whole video-creating process is very simple and easy to understand.
- You get 20 songs worth $799 for free inside of Content Samurai.
- You can insert your own videos in between slides.
- There are 23 different slide themes.
- It's easy to acknowledge the photographers if you use a Creative Commons image in your video.
- Recording the audio is very easy to do. Your record sentence by sentence, and Content Samurai stiches it all together for you. No more having to re-record the whole audio until you get it perfect. Now you just have to get one sentence right!
- Content Samurai sets all the slide timings for you, but they're not always perfect. Fixing the timing is a breeze.
And here's what I don't like about the app:
- You can't edit the audio quality of your voice. For people like me who have to use Audacity after recording to make the audio sound good, Content Samurai isn't the best option. When you record your voice it'll sound bad so your option is either keeping it that way or downloading the video, splitting the audio and video tracks, editing the audio, and then rendering it all back together which is a lot more work than it should be.
- The price is fairly high, and while I know that they'll steadily add more and more features like they did with Market Samurai, it's probably not worth it unless you make more than 5 videos a month.
P.S- I have a longer review with a video on my site. Feel free to check it out. The most important points are already covered in the article you just read though, so you don't have to visit my site.