followers view all
|christina21maria is not in any groups|
Confused About How To Download Music to Your Smartphone - Here Are Some Tips
Smartphone has successfully taken over the world of technology in today’s life. This piece of electronic equipment not only acts as the bridge between people from one place to another, but also is loaded with some extra-ordinary features. One such feature include in-built music player, which offers you an opportunity to listen to the songs of your interest, anytime of the day or night.
Loading your Smartphone with music files can be fun filled, if you understand the way to enhance the fun of listening to music. You can do so by either directly accessing the internet site from where you can download the songs directly or can connect the device to a music source and copy files from that particular source. Desktop, laptops, etc, are the only sources that serve as the music bank since you can copy files from DVDs or CDs easily here.
Transferring Existing Audio and Video Files
- Every Smartphone will be provided with a USB cable-cum-mobile charging chord, when you purchase the box piece. Now, take out that cable and connect it to the PC.
- As soon as you connect the device, you will receive a message stating that the computer is automatically downloading the software that is required in reading the files from your mobile. Continue through the steps until you reach “Finish” option. Now, look for the notification on the task bar that indicated “USB connection”.
- Once you click on it, a box opens in your mobile from where you should select “Mass storage” option.
- Now, open the tabs where you can find the music files in your PC and start either using the shortcuts “Ctrl + C” and “Ctrl + V” or select multiple files at a time using “Ctrl” key and drag it to the file in your mobile folder, which is one on the task bar. Once you complete the procedure, an automatic box opens on the desktop indicating the copying of files.
- When the available GBs are full in your Smartphone, you either can stop the procedure or can try copying files to the extended memory source (data card or otherwise known as memory card).
Always remember that the OS of each mobile varies from one another and the steps might vary based on the type of OS your mobile uses. (Android, iOS, etc)
Copying the files from Radio or Streaming Music Sources
- Check and open the already available folder in your Smartphone with the name Play store or App Store, etc.
- Go through the options until you find the “Play Store” option in the list.
- Now select the “Create New Station”, in the Pandora Radio Internet application and enter the name of your favorite music icon. The application starts streaming the music videos based on the name of the artist.
You can follow the same procedure when you are looking for Da Grin album download to a separate folder. You can find the list of music albums that this music legend from Nigeria has worked on and can easily select and download the music files that have created an impression in your mind and heart.
|share||like 3||report||127 views|