followers view all
following view all
|atstechmedianyc is not in any groups|
|New York Website Designing Company, SEO Services, Manhattan Website Development, Reputation Management Manhattan, NYC SEO Company, Manhattan Website Design Company.
6 months ago
Common iPhone App Mistakes to Avoid!
IPhone apps world is a big market with millions of people as employees and customers. In the cities like Manhattan iPhone apps developers are continuously working on new applications or updating old ones. Developing an application requires proper knowledge, strategy and skills. These developers are trained and skilled for this task. Still anyone can make mistakes while designing or developing an iPhone app. Here are some common mistakes developers or designers make:
- Not understanding the needs of customer – It is the most common mistake people make while creating an iPhone app. Before starting the project, one must understand who the target audience is. Developers must understand the need of customers before starting. Who will use this app, what they will expect from it, what it will provide to users, these questions are important in every project. Understanding the target audience first, can solve many problems.
- Overloading – It is another mistake done by developers. Overloading an iPhone application with information, features etc., can be harmful for it. One must try to make it simpler and easier to use for user. Do not overload it with extra information, people may not like it. Giving too many features also discourages customers by confuses them.
- Forcing registration – This is one more flaw of many apps used in Apple’s phone. Users download and use applications to use them for information, entertainment etc. Most of them do not want to get registered with anything. Registration notice that popup on screens is not necessary in most cases. Forcing users to register with brands or websites causes irritation and hits the popularity of app badly.
- Not doing usability testing – Before launching any application, it must be tested for its usability. It’s an important step before launching. Usability testing gives an insight about what users think about app. If there is some problem or error, it can be managed before launching.
- Forgetting about common gestures – Many times developers forget about the common gestures used in various iPhone applications. Tap, slide, press are some of the common gestures that are used widely. Most users try this gesture on every app and if it doesn’t work, they get frustrated. One must try to add common gestures in their project.
Avoiding all these common mistakes can be helpful for users as well as for developers. Without these faults, application is likely to get popular and easy to use. Simpler, easier and beautiful – that what it takes to create a competition in market!
|share||like 1||report||38 views|