followers view all
following view all
Chosing The Right Network Marketing Business
by G. Coleman
Most people join a network marketing business because they have a desire to generate some extra income. Some get into the multilevel marketing (MLM) industry because they have a dream to some day be there own boss. A quest for more income and a better quality of life is something that everyone can relate to but it is not always as easy as it sounds.
Enhance your chances of choosing the network marketing company that is right for you. Review this list of 7 criteria one should consider before joining a network marketing business opportunity.
1. Is the network marketing company well funded?
The last thing anyone in network marketing wants to hear is that his or her company can't pay out commissions. Even worse news would be that the company is closing up shop because it can't afford to stay in business. No matter the cause of the funding issues, it is never easy news to receive, so before you join any business opportunity you should do your best to find out if the company is well funded. Try to select a network marketing company that has a strong financial infrastructure and respectable business partners with credible investment interest in the company.
2. Does the company offer unique products that consumers want or need the product? When you review the products offered by the network marketing company can you easily determine who the products are made for? If you joined the company who would be your monthly customers? Will other people who are looking for a way to create an additional income stream also understand how the products satisfying the needs of the consumer?
For example: If the company is selling antioxidant and anti-aging products, you would ask who will use this product? You can easily assume that your target market is the rapidly growing baby boomer and elderly population.
3. Does the company have a strong leadership team? The MLM or network marketing company that you choose to join should have a management team that has individual accolades each manager can hang his hat on. The management team should be able to demonstrate that they have achieved some form of notable success in network marketing. Also, the leadership team should be able demonstrate that they posses the business skills and experience the company needs and the associates can count on.
4. Does the company have a pay plan that pays well and allows you to earn more than you spend each month? In network marketing there is a myriad of pay plans. Some more complicated to understand and/or explain than others. Some pay very well while there are others that require far more sales volume from the distributor than what the distributor is paid on.
Unfortunately because of all the variables there is no sure fire way to know exactly how profitable you be with a particular pay plan.
Fortunately the in the network marketing community there is historical data that shows that overall some pay plans pay better than others. With that said select a company with a pay plan that is well rounded. In addition, be realistic in your expectations especially if you are new to network marketing. For instance, with a binary pay plan a distributor can build tremendous sales volume in one leg and get paid on his or her low sales volume leg. Ask yourself if the pay plan is something you are comfortable with?
Now-a-days most companies will openly provide there pay structure to prospects. Also, many use a balanced approach to paying out to distributors. So try to find a business opportunity that offers you a comprehensive, well balanced pay plan that pays a high percentage in comparison to your efforts. Additionally another major incentive to join with a marketing company would be if the company also offers various types motivator such as prizes, rewards, and team builder bonuses.
5. Does the company have an easy to use marketing and lead generating system? No matter how good the product or the pay plan is, it is difficult for anyone to make money in network marketing if they can't afford to market the business and generate leads. If you are just getting started in network marketing ask yourself, will I have enough money in my budget to spend on marketing to prospects and just as important can my prospects easily duplicate my efforts? If not, seek out a business opportunity that offers its distributors free or inexpensive marketing tools such as: Printed materials, Website, Lead capture pages, Blog, Webinars, Business opportunity conference and Training calls, etc.
6. Will you have anyone in the business you can count on to help along the way? Before joining a network marketing company, take a look at how the company communicates with the distributors. You should seek out a company that puts an emphasis on clear and frequent communication with its distributors. Just as well, consider if the sponsor you are dealing with is easy to connect with, talk to and learn from. Remember there will be others in the company you will be able to go to for assistance but initially you will probably have to rely on your sponsor to help you get your business started.
7. When you take all of the previous criteria in consideration do feel motivated to get started the business opportunity? Making the decision to join a network marketing business is sometimes challenging but if you ask yourself the questions listed above you will be on your way to narrowing your choices.
Ultimately you will have to ask yourself if you have a genuine interest or belief in the company and the product. It is always a good idea to select a business opportunity that has core values you can count on as you build your business. This is important because the personal feelings you have for the network marketing company you decide to join and the how you feel about the products you sell will impact how comfortable you are when you are introducing others to your business opportunity.
It is always best to do your own research when selecting a network marketing or multilevel marketing business but if you take these 7 key criteria into consideration you will be well on your way to choosing a business that meets your needs.
Click here=> A Network Marketing Company that meets and exceeds all the criteria listed above.
|share||like 56||report||674 views|