followers view all
following view all
|JaroldPierce is not in any groups|
Choosing the Best Project Management Platform
Project management implies an extensive workload, very specific attention to details, juggling with hundreds of tasks at one time and perfect collaboration between team members. In order to perform a perfect job, you need to implement the best project management tools which help you deliver an accurate and timely job.
Of course, there are plenty of online project management tools available out there, but before deciding on the perfect one you need to test the platform. This is why it is important to choose a provider that allows you to test the platform before becoming a member of thecloud service or buying certainsoftware. Also, if you buy software you need to ensure that the price includes regular updates so that you won’t have to pay for extra for features each time they are added.
The best project management tools will have the following features included:
- A platform that is suitable for both marketing and product development industries
- Real time visibility oneverything that your team is working on. This will allow you to maintain better control of your business and step in to make changes anytime needed
- Full access to track all campaigns and key initiatives using special dashboards
- Access to workload reports so that you can keep an eye on everything
- Interactive timelines so that the team members can stay in contact and manage the project in the best manner. For the best project management software, you should definitely check out the innovative solutions offered by Wrike
- Real Time Newsfeed, E-mail integration for better communication, IPhone& Android compatible apps, Document sharing, Live Editor Tools and Version Control
A product development project management software is somewhat more complex, and it should be equipped with the following benefits:
- Task Management, Dashboards & Workload, Real Time Newsfeed, Email integration, Interactive timelines, and more
- Several features that allow you to accelerate product development & improve the collaboration across teams. The software should include at least the following management points: build prototype, alpha testing, release of Beta version, Collection of feedback from beta-users, QA Tests, Creation of blog posts & emails, Fix Bugs feature and Public Launch.
Choose only the best online projectmanagement software if you want to take your business to the next level the fastest possible. Don’t settle with anything less than a perfectly built and integrated PM tool for your team of creatives!
Check out https://www.wrike.com/.
|share||like 1||report||26 views|