• Immediately after surgery, you have pain in the throat and difficulty swallowing. The pain may radiate to the ears. In general, a tonsillectomy in more painful than an adult to a child, and is prescribed. Adequate analgesia Drink plenty of cold water is important and can relieve pain.
• In addition, you should minimize scraping your throat.
• Usually some fresh blood comes after the operation from the throat. It may also be that you vomit dark blood. This is old blood that your stomach has ended up. During surgery sometimes is also a bit of blood from the nose. This is because the breathing tube in your nose has been.
• After removing the adenoids can often blood coming out of your nose.
If all goes well, you may be the same day or the next day to go home. Do not drive yourself. Back home
• Pain can be good countering with piracy ethanol. Most preferably, in the form of a soluble tablet or suppository
• At the place where the almonds were, forms a gray-white crust. This usually leaves after seven to eight days apart. The crust disappears spontaneously.
Your breath can smell what this cloying. Moreover, you can have a somewhat metallic taste. This will disappear.