followers view all
|lisbethsmith is not in any groups|
|Reading, writing and heath research|
BV Cure - Pathological changes in the vaginal micro biota
To pathological changes in the vaginal micro biota can cause a variety of pathogens, including:
• Negative social, domestic,
• Excessive use of personal care
• means intrauterine contraceptive
• Availability of extra-communicable diseases
• Neuroendocrine disorders (including accompanying ovarian dysfunction)
• Use of antibiotics and immunosuppressant,
• Use of hormone replacement therapy,
• State at (or after) of radiation and chemotherapy for cancer.
BV Cure - Any invasion of healthy epithelium is almost always accompanied by changes in the composition of the micro flora.
During pregnancy, the causes of the violation of the normal vaginal flora may be related hormonal changes, antibiotic use, etc. Mobiluncus Bacteroides and some in the process of metabolism produce succinic acid, has a negative effect on the protective function of the vaginal environment in relation to pathogenic bacteria. Protein toxins produced by Gardnerella vaginalis, have a negative effect on red blood cells, endothelial cells and neutrophils.
At replacement of normal flora lactic acid bacteria which do not produce hydrogen peroxide, creating favorable conditions for the development of pathogenic organisms. In addition, the reduction of lactic acid bacilli leads to a reduction of lactic acid and increases the pH, which stimulates the growth of anaerobic bacteria.
|share||like 25||report||396 views|