followers view all
following view all
Business Analytics Training in SPSS – An Investment for a Secure and Reliable Future
Business analytics training in SPSS trains aspirants become researchers, data architects, data analysts and data scientists. Expanded as Statistical Package for the Social Sciences, SPSS is a comprehensive statistical analysis tool. Being a flexible and time-tested data management solution, it is used in various activities. Researchers utilize this platform to perform data mining, statistical analysis, text analysis and more.
Benefits of SPSS for organizations
This tool can leverage data of any type and use it to create a variety of artifacts. It could in the form of reports, charts, plots, trends, descriptive statistics, and complex statistical analysis. SPSS is widely used in the domain of social science. Social science is concerned with society and relationships and is regarded as a branch of science. SPSS is compatible with all major operating systems and used in multiple domains. Some of them are namely telecommunications, banking, finance, insurance, healthcare, manufacturing, retail, consumer packaged goods, higher education, government, market research etc.
Why learn SPSS?
An industrial training in this tool helps get job opportunities in multiple domains where there is a requirement to analyze data pertaining to social science. Existing data scientists can learn this analytics platform to implement it in their current job roles. Being an easy to learn and use software application, the learning curve for new learners is rapid. Integrated into the application is a full range of data management features and editing tools. SPSS is renowned for providing excellent statistical capabilities that are in-depth and comprehensive. Offering a full gamut of presentation, plotting and reporting features, learning this tool is a win-win situation not only for the individual, but for their organization as well.
Some SPSS components
The following is sampler information to help readers get acquainted with the inbuilt features of this tool.
- Data editor – Is a simple spreadsheet program that allows entry of data. Allows users to create or modify new data files.
- Pivot table editor – enables creation of multi-dimensional tables that represent data for different interpretations.
- Text output editor – Text that is not represented in pivot tables can be modified using this editor.
- Chart editor – Charts and plots of high resolution can be created and edited.
- Reports – A wide variety of report formats available to relay information in a presentable form.
- Descriptive statistical analysis – Data summarization with charts and reports.
- Compare means – Provides a mechanism to test differences among two or more values.
- General linear model – Univariate and multivariate analysis.
Why choose a career in SPSS and how to go about it?
Often, in job requirements for data scientist professionals, knowledge of this tool gives them an edge. For those wanting to enter the lucrative business analytics sector, knowledge and skills in this tool is mandatory. Give the wide uses and ease of deployment of this tool, companies have adopted this platform and are sticking to it. Therefore business analytics training in this domain assures one of a steady, reliable and lucrative career.
|share||like 8||report||136 views|