Groups
drknlvly6781 is not in any groups

Interests

network marketing, self-improvement, Daily Money Team, Napoleon Hill, Art Williams, Dale Carnegie, business, online business, home business, work at home, work at home mom,jobs in economy, i need work, making income, job in it company, reliable jobs, making money, for money making, money making, will I make money, will make money, how t make income, people make money, we need money, how can make money, the money center, money you make, make money for you,
Kenya S. | drknlvly6781
I am so excited I am finally in a position to help anyone and everyone make some good quick and lasting income online!!! http://dmtcincinnati.com
3 years ago

Branding Happens, Whether you Control it or Not.

Aug 13th 2010 at 9:30 PM

One of the most important things about internet marketing is branding. But what many don't know is it is a lot more than having a picture on what you advertise.

Branding is more or less letting people know what type of marketer and person you are. When people see your picture, they automatically know who you are and what type of work that you do, once they have seen and interacted with you a number of times. They know what to expect from you when they see your smiling face on what you are promoting.

Another thing that many don't realize is, branding goes on whether you control it or not. Take IM Faceplate for example. Each time you post an article, respond to a discussion, write on someone's face, or even post a shout, you are branding yourself to let everyone know what type of marketer you are.

SO WHAT TYPE OF MARKETER ARE YOU TELLING PEOPLE THAT YOU ARE????

When many of your articles are just promotions for your opportunities, when you post links in your shout box, or even on other's faces, you are branding yourself negatively. You come off as a person that is desperate for a sign up; and by posting your links in many places that aren't truly wanted; you brand yourself as a spammer.

The more you brand yourself as a spammer and desperate, the harder it will be to get people to join you. A person must feel like the person they are signing up under can help them to succeed. They will tend to shy away from those who seem desperate, because they feel they will have no help in gaining their own success.

So be mindful of how you promote; not only here, but everywhere. Each time your name and picture appears, your online reputation and success hang in the balance.

May 27th 2011 at 6:26 PM by netpreneur
Kenya, while I agree with some of the reasons people post links on others' faces I disagree that a little self-promotion there is necessarily a bad thing. I may point someone to one of my articles that directly can help them with an issue I see. I believe that shows me that I've paid attention to their faceplate and cared enough to try to help them. That brands me as a person who is thoughtful.

Apr 16th 2011 at 8:20 PM by schmity58
Awesome article Kenya friendships and relationships is what network marketing is about not fire hosing everyone with your opportunity.

Jan 17th 2011 at 4:14 PM by 4SFI
True, I like this article.

Aug 31st 2010 at 8:56 PM by blackfolder1
Loved your article. Don't know if you are on Instant Blog Subscribers, (great site) but there is a big problem there with people replying to posts with actual pre-written sales copy for their biz-ops. I find this totally unacceptable, as most people do. I would never click on one of those replies even if the ad copy was the most compelling I had ever read!

Aug 30th 2010 at 11:16 AM by onqglobal
Agreeable in 98 percentage of the posted article and its premise. I conclude with the sparing aspect stressing a specific reference point the intend usage may be understood or misunderstood. Leaving the Choice Decision up that particular IM off-line or on-line to be modest in their selective and timely application. Luv'd the presentation.

Aug 26th 2010 at 12:47 PM by catherinedwhite
Great article Kenya. Sometimes it is easy to get caught up in the link posting frenzy. It feels, as if, there is a constant urgency to get ones business opportunity seen by the public eye. It is always better to build relationships first but I understand the trap of link posting. I even find myself falling in to it even though I know this is not the best marketing method. As long as you give value with your articles and blogs, I think you will gain the respect of your peers. We all know each of us are trying to build our personal business. I find my best success coming from connecting with others who have the same views.

Aug 25th 2010 at 2:27 PM by netpreneur
Clearly, IMFP is a place where a marketer can spotlight herself to be more than just a brand, but rather a person. And more importantly it can reveal the character behind the person. As you clearly state this can be a double-edged sword. So everyone be careful how you wield it! Thanks for the article. Thumbs up!

Aug 24th 2010 at 10:09 AM by entrepromama
Love this article. I know that branding yourself is very important when it comes to building a business and what you say and how you say it on the web can either help or hurt you. I learned something today and will keep it in mind. Thanks.

Aug 21st 2010 at 8:19 AM by judycook4
Kenya Hi I know I wrote to you about this article but I just wanted to day again that it is a really good article. It was excellent.

Aug 19th 2010 at 10:40 PM by yhbecpublisher
You have written here exactly what has been on my mind since joining IMFP.

Many people have seen my face as I have surfed at a lot of traffic exchanges over the years but this place gives me an opportunity to expand on who I am as a person not just a marketer.

I think about everything I write here and the impact it may have on someone who hasn't met me before. I want to leave a good impression of myself so others want to get to know me or my business. :-) Soroya

Aug 14th 2010 at 7:31 AM by TimRR
Very good and true, Well done

Aug 13th 2010 at 10:05 PM by roosevans
Kenya, you make an outstanding point about the negative branding that comes from spamming. I am turned off by marketers that write on hundreds of faceplates with their unsolicited Biz-Op promotions. Thanks for a very well written article.