IM faceplate help | help

Benefit from the ads on your faceplate with adzly ... it only takes a minute!

Dec 10th 2010 at 12:51 PM

One thing you will notice about your faceplate is that there are text ads being displayed through a little ad widget called "adzly".

Well, we have great news for you!  You can actually benefit from all these ads, and even replace them with your own ads if you like!

The first thing you will need to do is to get your free adzly account.  Simply follow these quick steps and you will be up and running in just minutes!  But please read this entire help article BEFORE you sign up to adzly.

1. Go to the MY FACEPLATE tab along the top of the page.
  2. Click on the red EDIT button in the upper left.  This will take you to the faceplate editor which is where you make all changes and additions to your faceplate.
  3. From the editor, select the ADS link from the left hand menu.
  4. On this page, you will see a box where you can enter your "adzly" username.  If you don't have an adzly account yet, then click on that link to get one for free.
  5. As soon as you have your adzly account set up (remember to confirm your adzly account by clicking the link in your welcome email), then you can enter your adzly username in the box (not your id#).
  6. Click on SAVE and that's it!  Your faceplate now has YOUR adzly ad widgets running on it and you will now earn adzly credits every time these widgets are viewed!

Now, we need to quickly go over the 2 options that you will see on this ADS page.  Both of these options are reserverd for PRO members of IM faceplate and add excellent flexibility to how you use your faceplate.

OPTION #1 - "Show only MY ADS from adzly"

Selecting this option will result in only YOUR ads being shown on your faceplate.  You simply setup some ads in your adzly account and we will display them on your faceplate completely for free!

OPTION #2 - "Remove the ads from my faceplate"

Selecting this option will remove the adzly widgets from your faceplate completely.  So, if you are looking to have that clean ad-free look on your faceplate, then this option is for you.

Now, as you know, adzly can be used completely for free, but there are of course upgraded options for people that are really looking to ramp up their advertising and maximize their earning power.  The upgrades are completely optional, but since the cost is so low, a high percentage of people will be interested in one of these upgrades ... so we mention them in this article to help you make the best decision for YOU.

Here are the 2 upgrade options that adzly offers, along with why you might want to choose each one.

The PLUS membership.

This membership is designed for people that want to maximize their earning power with adzly.  When you go with the PLUS membership, it increases your earning power by a factor of 3. This means that you will earn 3 times the credits every time your widgets are viewed.  You will also earn 3 times the commissions if any of your referrals upgrade or purchase ad credits.

On the features end of things, the PLUS membership gives you the ability to have 3 times more widgets and ads running in your account, as well as the ability to use image ads.  There are also some other cool features as well that give you more control and flexibility over your ads, as well as more detailed stats to help you track them.

The PRO membership.

This membership is designed for people that really want the most power and flexibility with their advertising.  The ability to have unlimited widgets and ads in your account will allow you to really take advantage of the adzly network and get more ad exposure than you could ever imagine.

You will also get 40,000 ad credits every month (a $20 monthly value!) with your PRO upgrade, so your ads can be running around the clock all month long!

The value of the PRO membership is already very high, but we also give you a special discounted price when you first join adzly, so take a close look at that offer because you won't see it ever again.

Regardless of whether you choose to use adzly for free, or whether you choose one of the upgraded options, the most important thing is that you take the time to get your adzly account setup in IMfaceplate so that you can benefit from all the traffic to your faceplate. So please do that right now before you forget.  Thanks!

And remember ... adzly is a very large viral ad network that spans all across the internet, so make sure you are taking advantage of this by creating lots of widgets and placing them on your own websites as well.  And tell everyone you know about adzly because the more people you tell, the faster you can build your adstream and get potentially tens of thousands of credits every day without lifting a finger!

Jul 20th 2019 at 3:51 AM by danishkhan
it's you pluser to share this info with us, in case anybody looking at services for Laptop repair Dubai ? connect with us.

Jul 20th 2019 at 12:13 AM by NewYorkJetsNFL
Jets vs Bills Live Stream 2019 Hi there. I found your website by way of Google whilst looking for a related subject, your web site came up. It seems to be great. I have bookmarked it in my google bookmarks to come back then.

Jul 19th 2019 at 11:10 PM by nflfootballwatchlive
Hi, Thank's for your informative posting. Guy's for getting NFL Football Watch Live Online, TV schedule, every nfl game start time, tv channel info, NFL team news with everyting news updates of USA NFL Football

Jul 16th 2019 at 6:11 PM by william00599
watch Thurman vs Pacquiao live stream online is one of the best pound for pound boxing to step foot on planet earth. Pacquiao’s list of achievements and awards is almost never-ending and at the age of 40 he is already seen as a boxing legend. Keith Thurman is Pacquiao’s junior by 10 years, he also features an impressive resume but it is almost impossible to compare it to Pacquiao. Pacquiao and Thurman are set to face off in January 2019 for the WBA welterweight title.

Jul 16th 2019 at 6:10 PM by william00599

Jul 16th 2019 at 6:10 PM by william00599

Jul 16th 2019 at 6:10 PM by william00599

Jul 16th 2019 at 6:10 PM by william00599

Jul 16th 2019 at 6:10 PM by william00599

Jul 16th 2019 at 6:10 PM by william00599

Jul 16th 2019 at 1:44 PM by Footballtvs
https://livevtream.de/the-open-championship-2019/ https://livevssportshd.co/the-open-championship/ https://livevtream.de/the-open-championship-2019/ https://livevssportshd.co/the-open-championship/ https://livevtream.de/the-open-championship-2019/ https://livevssportshd.co/the-open-championship/ https://livevtream.de/the-open-championship-2019/ https://livevssportshd.co/the-open-championship/ https://livevtream.de/the-open-championship-2019/ https://livevssportshd.co/the-open-championship/ https://livevtream.de/the-open-championship-2019/ https://livevssportshd.co/the-open-championship/ https://livevtream.de/the-open-championship-2019/ https://livevssportshd.co/the-open-championship/ https://livevtream.de/the-open-championship-2019/ https://livevssportshd.co/the-open-championship/

Jul 16th 2019 at 2:07 AM by HornvsZerafaLive
How to Watch Horn vs Zerafa Live Stream Online, Australian boxing great Jeff Horn will face off with world-rated Victorian Michael Zerafa in Bendigo. Jeff Horn vs Michael Zerafa will take on in an all-Aussie showdown as the former welterweight world champion looks to legitimize his move to the middleweight division

Jul 15th 2019 at 4:58 AM by bagwarikrishna

Jul 14th 2019 at 11:13 PM by neginirannovinclinic
کلینیک کاشت مو نگین ایران نوین به عنوان یکی از بهترین مراکز کاشت مو در ایران معرفی شده است. این کلینیک با دارا بودن چندین شعبه در سطح شهر تهران ، همه روزه پذیرای . مراجعین از سراس ایران و خارج از ایران است. دارا بودن کادر پزشکی بسیار حرفه ای و همچنین داشتن شرایط مکانی خوب و بهداشتی که از آخرین تجهیزات درمانی دنیا برخوردار است، باعث این شده که این کلینیک به عنوان یک مرکز معتبر شناخته شود. هزینه کاشت مو در کلینیک کاشت مو نگین ایران نوین به دو صورت نقدی و اقساطی میباشد. افرادی که توانی پراخت نقدی هزینه کاشت را داشته باشند از تخفیفی چند درصدی بهرمند میشوند و افرادی که توانی پرداخت یکجا برای هزینه را ندارند میتواند از شرایط اقساطی کاشت مو استفاده کنند. لازم به ذکر است مشاوره رایگان قبل از عمل توسط پزشکا متخصص به صورت تمام وقت انجام میشود. شما برای داشتن اطلاعات بیشتر در زمینه نوع کاشت مو - تعداد تار موهای کاشته شده و طول درمان و نحوه پرداخت هزینه کاشت صحبت بکنید.

Jul 13th 2019 at 11:11 PM by jansu6113
Thanks for the informative and helpful post, obviously in your blog everything is good . I am Sharing That The New Orleans Saints will open the 2019 NFL season by hosting the Houston Texans on "Monday Night Football," on 9 sept 2019 . Get All Updates and news Info. Watch Texans live stream .

Jun 28th 2019 at 9:25 PM by piter18061970
Fenkiu

May 3rd 2019 at 1:38 AM by davisthuan100
How to start it?

Apr 15th 2019 at 12:31 PM by tillockwatson
nice info . thanks

Mar 5th 2019 at 9:59 AM by dangoodwin
Wonderful :)

Jan 8th 2019 at 12:39 AM by erricravi

Dec 9th 2018 at 5:03 PM by albertzhu
Nice and awesome offer

Oct 10th 2018 at 9:55 AM by neosis

Sep 18th 2018 at 1:03 AM by sathyabazar
Thank you for the article!

Jul 22nd 2018 at 11:18 PM by usmi
thanks for the info

Sep 11th 2017 at 5:48 AM by Vidpk
Amazing :)

Feb 6th 2017 at 2:42 AM by mohamedgabel
very good lmsatt.com

Jan 1st 2017 at 5:25 AM by Marotoge
Thanks for the wonderful site. My only concern is how do I benefit from the free ads if they are only displayed on my faceplate. I am new to IM faceplate.

Dec 25th 2014 at 1:17 PM by basrimk

Sep 30th 2014 at 5:08 AM by davechalles
Just starting to see how it goes.

Jun 20th 2014 at 10:07 AM by Ayati44OT
I like IMface plate.

May 21st 2014 at 10:00 AM by Ayati44OT
I welcome all friends here.IMfaceplate delivers the best.

Feb 24th 2014 at 7:35 AM by naomibaby24
Hello is me Naomi i am looking for my life partner

Feb 11th 2014 at 2:15 AM by belgianbill
Would you be interested in working in a niche market (untapped and never been done before) with a company working in the online video gaming industry, reaching out to billions of online gamers? WHERE THERE IS NO COMPETITION IN THIS INDUSTRY AT ALL! Our company is currently in pre-launch. Don't miss the opportunity. contact me if interested...

Nov 23rd 2013 at 1:55 AM by thomasom
hello, thanks!

Nov 14th 2013 at 2:19 AM by thomasom
hi nice today

Nov 13th 2013 at 5:10 AM by thomasom
hello all my friends

Jul 23rd 2013 at 12:11 PM by Passionate
Hello there. I am an internet marketer with exciting programmes running at the moment and I am also having a wonderful fun life in the Caribbean.

Jul 19th 2013 at 7:52 AM by shurnette123
I find out about a online jobs for working home moms and its easy to do just work 1to3 hours a day

Jul 19th 2013 at 7:50 AM by shurnette123
hi every one

Jul 7th 2013 at 6:02 PM by marknewome
I just found out about this incredible resource by reading a free "how to" guide that was on slideshare.net, Suzanne Morrison and others, have written this excellent free report on "how to" inexpensively generate traffic to your site.

Jun 21st 2013 at 6:22 AM by samuelpatterson
Looks like a great way to get free traffic to my website, going to stick with this.

Jun 18th 2013 at 2:32 AM by neelam66
Hello! I'm in IMFaceplate now... :)

May 14th 2013 at 1:52 AM by lelena
It's great that I'm here with you!

May 11th 2013 at 11:05 AM by tsue1964
Just joining, hello to all, kimmee do you hear me now!

Mar 20th 2013 at 10:49 AM by sedotwc
Nice info , thanks

Mar 17th 2013 at 7:06 AM by Click
I am new here so any help I can get is welcome.

Feb 14th 2013 at 11:53 PM by kayiranga18
That's wonderful site

Jan 1st 2013 at 6:13 PM by dra021

Dec 16th 2012 at 6:31 PM by aluna

Nov 14th 2012 at 8:38 AM by aDarully

Aug 15th 2012 at 1:35 AM by zzpro
No RED EDIT Button. Last time I pressed the Red Button I got ejected from an airplane.

Jun 23rd 2012 at 9:51 PM by rayextrasvc
I do not send much of anything to anyone because you are the Judge ..."Please do NOT spam your offers as that only makes you look like a fool and will result in your account being suspended or deleted. Nobody is going to click on a spammer's offer anyways, so you would be wasting your time. Just don't do it!"

Jun 20th 2012 at 8:49 AM by rob_vela
very cool

Jun 15th 2012 at 1:59 PM by csndco
What I learned today? If you are new to the TE world, Start out with on TW use a capture page for your site, and work with 5 or 6 TW to start with. I like CTP. clicktrackprofit. It has the right amount to start off with.

May 21st 2012 at 2:05 PM by DonaMWoodley
There is no red "edit" button on the top... I guess we cannot really set things up.

Mar 24th 2012 at 2:12 PM by bisns
Thanks priya

Mar 4th 2012 at 7:16 PM by autobizz
Can i do it later. I am not very familiar with your feature yet. let me study all then only come back and advetise .

Oct 31st 2011 at 12:26 AM by funds4ofens
Managed to post an ad on adzly. Will see how it goes! Hope I did it correctly. Now to make the link in IMFaceplate.

Oct 14th 2011 at 1:21 PM by Tumaka2009
The benefits are great. Recommended for all marketers. Irrespective of what you sell.

Sep 3rd 2011 at 7:17 AM by goodsavings
When I click to My faceplate; I don't see any editor ad link in red!!!

Aug 20th 2011 at 11:05 AM by Hari30
Thanks for the information.

Aug 11th 2011 at 9:06 PM by 24hournewsline
very good information thanks for this.

Aug 10th 2011 at 5:19 PM by ProcessPink
Thank you for this usefull information

Aug 10th 2011 at 4:53 AM by aimee
Thanks for this useful info

Aug 7th 2011 at 10:12 AM by AllStarHealth
Thanks for the info!! I am wondering whether I am allowed to put my link here.

Aug 1st 2011 at 6:23 PM by jjjohn
Thanks. How do I import contacts?

Jul 20th 2011 at 4:09 AM by Ellis
Thank you for the info!

Jul 1st 2011 at 9:55 AM by pcarrigan
Thanks for the info, seems like the upgrades are the way to go.

Jun 22nd 2011 at 8:51 AM by acstl
Interesting.....just joined IM Faceplate and am going to check out ADZLY now. Thanks for the info!

Jun 12th 2011 at 4:34 PM by helencg
Thanks for the info well read more.

May 13th 2011 at 6:05 PM by rafaellima9
Thanks .. the pleasure is all mine!

Apr 27th 2011 at 10:27 PM by krjc
Very interesting, I'll go set up an account...

Apr 10th 2011 at 11:37 AM by schmity58
Thanks for sharing I will give it a look to see if it is for me

Apr 8th 2011 at 4:18 PM by candc
Thanks for info...

Mar 29th 2011 at 12:33 PM by ilovezest
wow......................I've joined with some projects... But they not give me much money

Mar 20th 2011 at 5:21 PM by shaerika20
We can never control the things that will happen to us, all we need to do is to know how to control our reactions to make things better :) Good Morning

Mar 7th 2011 at 8:27 AM by IMHOMEBIZCOACH
Man this is an awesome tool....I better get out of here b 4 I get addicted to another great traffic generator.

Mar 7th 2011 at 3:51 AM by vire
Thank you.

Mar 6th 2011 at 6:39 PM by EarthLivable
Okay now I see one of the advantages of the faceplate.

Mar 6th 2011 at 1:11 PM by SuccessFormula4u
Nice article. Thanks for sharing.

Mar 5th 2011 at 3:04 PM by louispaquette
that was easy

Feb 27th 2011 at 1:21 AM by muhlhausermichel
Thanks for the update and info. Great

Feb 26th 2011 at 2:07 AM by didith1207
thx for info...

Feb 24th 2011 at 5:43 PM by papijimmy
I believe I'll start on this right now

Feb 23rd 2011 at 4:49 PM by Teamvictory
Great info

Feb 22nd 2011 at 6:29 AM by RITCH
Thank You for the great info. Will test it out

Feb 16th 2011 at 12:53 AM by lbasic
Thanks for message, I will use a advice.

Feb 14th 2011 at 9:25 PM by smrutip1
Hello everyone. This is the first time I have joined faceplate. I look forward in meeting all of you. I am always interested in any new groups or socializing with companies.

Feb 13th 2011 at 1:51 PM by dshoes
I would like to join any progressive groups that others might pass on to me. Especially policy effective ones.

Feb 12th 2011 at 11:15 PM by heavensenthelpers
Thanks for Adzly... Looking forward to using the ad widgets to promote online.

Feb 11th 2011 at 8:36 AM by usgreencash
Thanks for Adzly. Looking forward to using the ad widgets to promote online.

Feb 10th 2011 at 4:41 AM by mirtisee
good info

Feb 7th 2011 at 11:14 PM by 1stuser
good dayz....

Jan 30th 2011 at 12:59 AM by 43andfit
not bad at all

Jan 18th 2011 at 8:08 PM by tina1667
looks a good idea

Jan 18th 2011 at 5:58 PM by Moneyrev
Looks like a good idea! Will check this out!

Jan 18th 2011 at 7:42 AM by nostate
So, how do I add my own advertising code, now that I've gone pro?

Jan 14th 2011 at 11:28 PM by HGM777
What you know can help you. Get on your computer and go to hgminnovations.com Time to do your research

Jan 14th 2011 at 12:35 PM by sarahvargo
Need more time to check this out

Jan 12th 2011 at 7:06 PM by aditya
seems good

Jan 10th 2011 at 4:08 PM by ceramikowo
great idea and easy to set up! :)

Jan 9th 2011 at 4:24 PM by jrrob26
This is fantastic idea. Cool!

Jan 7th 2011 at 6:25 AM by AmericanLady501
This is great. I can't wait to see the growth here. This going to very BIG!

Jan 5th 2011 at 5:49 AM by kevanbrock
Well I better get going I think. This is great.

Jan 4th 2011 at 7:41 AM by extracash4you
I love it as well

Jan 3rd 2011 at 7:15 AM by Evin
I like this concept

Jan 1st 2011 at 4:55 PM by madcashcentral
Way to go imfaceplate

Dec 27th 2010 at 9:24 PM by LailaMJ
Another part which can really benefit us..ever happy ending...hah..this might be my favourite too.

Dec 19th 2010 at 8:46 AM by masterkey
This is A very Good Suggestion for Members Benefit.Thank you.

Dec 16th 2010 at 7:50 AM by micahw
This Great to Read Guys!

Dec 16th 2010 at 5:58 AM by yussuuf
okay i still need to learn

Dec 13th 2010 at 8:43 AM by zzoltan
This is awesome.Thanks.

Dec 13th 2010 at 2:10 AM by APatIM
wow i need to get up early to take care of this

Dec 11th 2010 at 3:03 PM by TalkFusion
Trying to find time - working on it!

Dec 11th 2010 at 10:21 AM by GTBulmer
Hey! I didn't know about this great adzly article! I happened to see a link to it in another member's "activity" stream.

This is an awesome article to inform IM faceplate members about adzly and encourage them to put the adzly ad network to work for them immediately. Why not? It's free! GT :-)

Dec 11th 2010 at 8:59 AM by learntoprofitonline
Thanks for Adzly. Looking forward to using the ad widgets to promote online.

Dec 10th 2010 at 10:45 PM by TimRR
we will watch

Dec 10th 2010 at 9:38 PM by kingmee
I have done what's necessary as per instruction - lets see!