followers view all
following view all
|· WordPress Blogging Tips
|Brian Pasch is the CEO of PCG Digital Marketing which assists growing businesses develop and implement a digital marketing strategy.|
Automotive Digital Marketing Workshop Road Show
Register to attend the next PCG Pit Stop® that is conveniently located in a city that you can easily travel to and enjoy the educational experience.
Here are the upcoming dates & locations for the 2011 digital marketing & SEO training stops:
- June 11th and 12th Chicago, IL
- July 16th and 17th Los Angeles, CA
- August 13th and 14th St. Louis, MO
- September 10th and 11th Toronto, ON
The PCG Pit Stop® educational trainings start at 3:00 pm on a Saturday afternoon and ends at 5:00 pm on the following Sunday afternoon. Saturday dinner and Sunday lunch are included in your registration.
Workshop topics that can be selected for each Pit Stop program include:
- Social Media Marketing & Engagement
- Fixed Operations Marketing and SEO
- Content Writing, Blogging, & Microsites
- Google Places Optimization
- CRM & Internet Lead Management
- Top 10 Digital Marketing Strategies
- Reputation Management Solutions
- Dealer Websites & Mobile Marketing
- Video Marketing, Optimization, and Branding
- Implementing Dealer Chat Solutions
- Inspecting Your Customer Communication Channels
- Google Adwords Management & Strategies
- Are You Vulnerable? Dealer Compliance Updates
Tiered Registration Rates
PCG is offering attractive registration rates which reflect discounts when more people attend from your dealership:
- One Person From Dealership: $495
- Two People From Dealership: $895
- Three People From Dealership: $995
The registration costs are designed to encourage multiple employees to attend. Ideally we would like to see the GM/Dealer, ISM, and Fixed Operations Director attend. The workshops are design to assist all members of your team achieve greater efficiencies in their area of responsibility.
Compact Schedule Reduces Time Out of Dealership
If you are flying into the host city, plan to arrive by Noon so you have ample time to travel to the hotel and register. Attendees living locally should arrive by 3:00 pm on Saturday afternoon. You can book your return flight on Sunday evening after the final reception so you can be back at work on Monday morning.
Dealer Elite Members Can Register and Pay Online
Click on this link to start your registration process: http://www.pcgdigitalmarketing.com/pitstop
We hope to see many members of the Dealer Elite Community across the country as we seek to provide high quality educational experiences for car dealers in the United States and Canada.
|share||like 49||report||699 views|