followers view all
following view all
|· Mobile Marketing Resources
IT, Test, Electronics & Communications Engineer
eBooks Reading & Writing
Online & Offline Businesses Consultant
Mobile app developer
Game Mobile app developer
Article Writing and Marketing Tips - Title: Keyword Richness
Ask yourself: “Do I write keyword-rich article titles?”
Example 1: "Car Audio"
* This article title is too short to get any hooks
and the reader has to guess what your angle to the
topic will be about.
Example 2: "Car Audio and Electronics"
* This is better, yet it does not explain why
someone should read the article.
Example 3: "Car Audio and Video That Will Make Your Friends Envy You?"
* Now we have picked up a 2nd keyword, “video”
and a reason why to read the article.
Example 4: "Car Audio Components, Subwoofers and Tweeters-7 Tips to Amp Up Your Stereo"
* Here you see multiple high value keywords,
gave a reason to read the article and even
used a high value keyword as a verb, “Amp.”
Tip: Use a keyword tool such as GoodKeywords, Google
Suggest, or Wordtracker to help identify keywords for
your article titles.
1. Start your article title with your article subject.
2. Avoid starting with ‘junk words’ or conjunctions, such
as “a” or “the.”
3. It is acceptable to start your article title with a verb
and then roll directly into a dense keyword relating to
the subject of your article.
4. Consider using two article topic hooks in your article
Example: "Yoga Moves - 7 Tips To Flatten Your Abs With Hatha Yoga Techniques"
Topic hook #1 is “Yoga” or “Yoga Moves”
Topic hook #2 is “Flatten Your Abs” or “Hatha Yoga”
Can you imagine the possibilities of using two very narrow topical hooks to help your reader know what the benefit will be if they invest the time to read your article?
Until Next Time
|share||like 37||report||564 views|