followers view all
following view all
|debramorrison is not in any groups|
|I AM ~ Mama D / Matriarch of More / Commander Kuby / 2nd Mom to Inmates / Personal Organizational Diva / Dynamic Debra / Marketing Gypsy / Ex Meat/Seafood Rep / Ex-Wanna Be Truck Driver
Are You Stuck and Stalling?
You can always find a distraction if you’re looking for one.
When are you most distracted?
What are your top distractions?
(pick 3 to start with and work from there)
Here are a few tips from a POD
* De-clutter your desk or whatever you use for a work space.
Make a habit of putting everything away before you leave your office.
* Focus on one project at a time.
Remove anything from your work space that is unrelated to what you are working on.
That might include only working with one window open at a time while working online.
* Be intentional about how much time you are going to spend on an activity. A 90 day plan works very well for many people.
* Avoid checking emails all day long.
If someone really needs your attention, guess what? The phone still works
(How often do you realistically receive emails that require immediate attention?)
* When working on key projects, move to an area with less distractions for you.
A room with no TV, a library, a quiet coffee shop. I’ve even used my vehicle!
Ready for a Challenge?
This is what Amy Zastrow recommends:
1. Identify your #1 distraction and how it affects you.
2. Make a plan to avoid, eliminate or effectively manage it.
3. Implement the plan immediately!
4. Notice the effect it has on your results.
Our culture today is in such a hurry and it puts
unnecessary pressure on self to achieve in micro time.
Are you allowing yourself the time it takes to achieve your goals and dreams?
Clear the clutter from your mind and your surroundings.
There is nothing wrong with a simpler way that takes a bit of time.
“WHAT YOU IGNORE EXPANDS!”
|share||like 20||report||275 views|