Marie | mfpsassy
There is over $1400 in payouts listed here So have a look around http://seewhoispayingsassy.ws
unknown

Are you letting good opputunities pass you by?

Jul 20th 2010 at 4:18 PM

So you have seen the sites like imcrew and websitetester, your thinking hhhmmm I don't know what will happen after launch. You won't know until you join. If you are on the fence about joining you could be leaving serious money behind. Even if the site goes by the wayside you have the potential of making at least a few hundred dollars from it. Greensmoke is good for smokers and non smokers alike. It's free to become an affiliate, just a couple of starter kits will bring you a paycheck. You've heard of building you list or using list builders right? Well use one that is free to join and wants to PAY YOU to build your list!

Take My Power Mall for example I joined when it was still a free site and you didn't have to spend a dime to make money from it. Then they changed it to you had to make at least one purchase a month. No biggie if you could find something to by for a penny it counted. I made just under $500.00 by the time the site closed.

When I joined Wordlinx to upgrade there cost $5 a year. I am now locked into that upgrade cost while new members who are upgrading are paying $10 a year now. That still isn't a bad price and easy to recoup there, but because i took a chance I get a better deal. The same goes for jillsclickcorner, I paid $4 one time a couple of years ago and am still upgraded on just that one upgrade. Now it's $10 and more for a year.

May 21st 2011 at 8:37 PM by doddee
Thank you for sharing Marie, nice article.

May 2nd 2011 at 1:32 AM by Anne78
Great information about opputunities thanks for sharing

Apr 21st 2011 at 8:55 PM by Ljscoffeecraze
Marie, Thank you for sharing. I also believe you must be persistant in anything in order to achieve any benefits. I am a newcomer to IM Faceplate and plan to use it to its full potential.

Mar 7th 2011 at 5:34 PM by stevesam
I believe you have to be persistant in anything I join. I have not allways stuck to one product or kept member- ship in one service for a long enough time to get real benefit from it. It's like exercise, you gain more by continuing to do it, and the results continue, even after you do the exercise-say for weight loss. stevesam

Nov 18th 2010 at 12:05 PM by dawnconklin
Hi Marie, nice article thank you for sharing :)

Oct 1st 2010 at 6:33 PM by philjansen
Thanks for sharing Marie, God Bless! - philjansen.com

Sep 30th 2010 at 12:52 PM by AbdeelMarketing
I have to agree. I even wrote an article on my face about this very subject as it pertains to a particular site. Almost every website has an upgrade option. My general rule of thumb is to upgrade them as it makes sense to do so. If you are making enough to cover the upgrade, or if the upgrade will cover itself in a short period of time, then by all means do so. Thank you for sharing your thoughts on this subject Marie.

Sep 30th 2010 at 11:57 AM by LindaFausset
Thanks for sharing Marie, sometimes those who are making money don't want to share how -- Good Job, would expect nothing less L :-)

Sep 10th 2010 at 5:12 PM by TimRR
Good going,, well done,, and it paid off

Aug 26th 2010 at 9:44 PM by GTBulmer
Hello, mfpsassy: Thanks for this brief overview of a few recommended opportunities. Good personal insight. :-)

Aug 25th 2010 at 7:06 AM by bensonlaw
You are a very wise lady.

Aug 22nd 2010 at 4:42 PM by philjansen
Thank you for a well informed article, I will check it out. God Bless - Phil Jansen - Who I am makes a difference - philjansen.com

Aug 8th 2010 at 1:40 PM by jamereihn
I'm on the fence too, with everything on internet. Good thoughts. Thanks, Joe

Aug 1st 2010 at 3:17 AM by dorogikarcsi
köszike

Aug 1st 2010 at 2:12 AM by bnmarika1214

Jul 22nd 2010 at 8:56 AM by Siamak
Thanks, for the opportunities, anyway

Jul 22nd 2010 at 8:55 AM by Siamak
Great. Unfortunately i am on most of the programs you talked about and can't get in with your link