Analyze The Type Steel Ball Coal Grinding Mill Faults
1. The little pineapple snaggletooth
In the daily use of the grinding ball Mill, the little pineapple snaggletooth happens most often, the reasons are as follows:
(1). The little pineapple design strength is weak, and the manufacturing quality requirements is relatively low.
(2). The lubricating of the little pineapple is bad, bad is the mesh which leads to localized wear, bubbling, and material quality coming off. The local stress concentration which is worsened speed up the snaggletooth.
(3). Supercharge caused by too many grinding media added into the Ball Mill Coal in primary production which leads to the ball mill coal reaches the electric current to 130A. Decrease the steel ball loading capacity, keeping the current at around 120A. (1A raises the current one with tons of added steel ball,)
2. The little pineapple tooth surface abrasion
The gear wheel surface generally presents bubbling, peeling, scallops, and such corrosive pitting phenomenon. Besides the little pineapple tooth surface temperature is high which makes the coal grinding ball mill gear teeth attrition condition seriously.
The reasons are as follows:
(1). The coal grinding ball mill protection cover sealing is not good. There is no sealing on the association point of activity and inertia between the Coal Mill hollow shaft and shelter which speed up the ash entering to the big pineapple. The preheater of the boiler is the three branch warehouse, with one the way of the secondary air blower, one way the primary water of the primary air fan. As the primary water pressure is over high, it blows down the accumulated ash from the smoke side by carrying the preheater heating surface and takes it away. The pipeline weld bond of the hot water system is unqualified which leads to serious leakage. The ash then enters the wheel gear to shield and speed up its attrition.
(2) The pin alignment problem: It is regulated that the temperature difference measured along the little cutter teeth width should be no more than 8 ??, and the highest temperature on the tooth surface should be no more than 100 ??. Hit the alignment pin in the intervals between after each part is normal. When the temperature difference is more than 8 ??, raise the bearing end of the low temperature. One of the reasons for the ball mill tooth surface attrition is that the alignment pin is not a hit due to the great amount of work which is also the reason why some individual little cutter teeth surface is high and the two ends of the temperature difference is relatively large.
It consists of motor, reducer, case, milling device, separator, outlet, coal feeding pipe, loading device, control box and sealing apparatus. The fittings are all of superior performance in the world at present. We ensure good quality and durability of the whole machine.
1) The concrete base weight required is only 3 times of that of other similar machines thus the construction expenses is greatly reduced
2) Small vibration while using and does not need a shock-absorbing device
3) Large load adjustment scope, so it can run under various environments
4) Can bear very strong explosion pressure
5) The grinding roller adopts new material and new craft, which ensures long service life and low maintenance cost
more in www.lsgrindingmedia.com