followers view all
|MclaurinWilliams is not in any groups|
All You Need to Know About LED Grow Lights
LED stands for Light Emitting Diodes. These diodes are small in size and used in multiple numbers to emit light. They are used for multiple purposes like lighting of lamps, bulbs, digital watches, remote controls, electronic appliances, growing plants and flowers, and so on. The small size of these bulbs enables them to fit easily into an electronic circuit. They have a long life and are highly efficient sources of light. They are ideal for personal and commercial needs. In homes, these lights can be used for growing plants. The LED plant lights will accelerate the growth of plants inside the house.
They have a wide application and can be used for automotive lighting, bicycle lighting, billboard lighting, display lighting, domestic purposes, flash light, railway signals, LED night lights, Christmas lights, strip lights, tail lights, decorative lighting, car lights, stage lighting, traffic lights, train lights, etc. The multi-utilitarian quality of these lights has made them global. Not to mention the other advantages like preserving the environment and saving money. Here are some of the advantages of LED grow lights.
Advantages Of LED
• Efficiency - LED emits PAR light, i.e., photo synthetically active radiation, which offers greater efficiency and better results. When these lights are used for growing plants, they accelerate the growth because the wavelength of light that is emitted through them is exactly what the plants need. Plants have a specific requirement of wavelengths for conducting the process of photosynthesis.
• Energy Conservation - These lights can help you save more than 75 % energy. This quality also helps in reducing the damage caused to the mother earth. If a light uses less power, it indirectly helps in saving the environment.
• Less Heat - Since these lights produce less heat, they will not scorch your tender plants and flowers. They are warm to touch and produce very little heat, and thus enable you to grow different types of flowers and plants under one roof.
• Zero Noise - These lights do not produce any sounds and are absolutely noise free. Unlike the buzzing sound made by a fluorescent bulb, these LED lights are calm and quiet. They do not make any disturbing or annoying sounds.
• Cycling And On/Off Action - The possibility of burn out is very less as compared to fluorescent lamps or HID lamps. The frequent on and off action, which is known as cycling can shorten the lifespan of a fluorescent or HID lamp.
• No External Damage And Deterioration - These lights are shock resistant and will not burn out abruptly. One of the features of this light is 'slow failure'. The light will fail by dimming over a period of time, and it will not get burned out suddenly.
• Multi-Utilitarian Quality - The low energy consumption, low maintenance cost, and small size of LED lights have made them a multi-utilitarian product. It has wide applications and is broadly used for visual signal application, illumination, indicators and signs, and non-visual applications like remote controls.
For more information about Professional Led Lamp Kowloon ,White Led Wavelength and Professionelle Led Pflanzenlampe Kowloon please visit my website.
|share||like 1||report||38 views|