freesia60 is not in any groups

pro maarketing on the net, historical research, genealogy, gardening, reading, painting,floristry,design
freesia60 | freesia60
Heres a new website I made following my passion for local history and research
3 years ago

All About me - again!

Aug 9th 2010 at 7:55 PM

Hello everyone - Ive tried doing this once but lost it - so here I am again.

No, this isnt about marketing, just had this idea that it makes more sense you knowing a bit about me.

I live in central Victoria, Australia, where its cold and raining - it is winter and the farmers have been praying for it - so whatever they said worked.

Mother of 4 grownup kids( well they think they are) and grandma of 2, and still counting.

Looking at what Ive done it sounds pretty full on, whcih I am - teacher, florist, marketing on and offline, historian, field archaelogist, painter,  and a few others - theyll come to me!!

As you can see I love life, and not quite in my dotage, and believe in packing as much into this life as poss, so much so that many a younger body has found it hard to keep up.! Theres life in the old chook yet.

Originally from UK 28 years ago, now a Dinkie Di Aussie ( whatever that is ) and loving it.

Started marketing onliner about 6 months ago - needed a challenge - and boy did I get one!!

My philosophies are pretty basic - dont like bs - dont accept it and dont give it.If I claim something works then you know it does.

Have just started blogging and making stuff ups all over the place but getting there ( where??) I think.

Forgot to say I have a wicked sense of humour too :)

Thanks for reading.

Feb 2nd 2011 at 7:54 PM by freesia60
my pleasure - please read my other ones too - they should make you smile :) - and smiles are so important - and free :)
Feb 2nd 2011 at 7:52 PM by usgreencash
thks for sharing beautiful
Dec 6th 2010 at 5:08 PM by deewest
Nicola Pleasure Meeting you and enjoyed your Article! Keep up the Great Writing you always put a smile on my face.. have a wonderful week I suppose it is summer there now? As it is winter over here.. I live in Minnesota (North Central USA by the Canadian border. have a great week Talk soon Dee
Sep 14th 2010 at 6:20 AM by TimRR
Well done and with a good sense of humour
Sep 7th 2010 at 8:38 AM by bmshepp
Hi Nicola, I definitely agree on the no bs philosophy and I love your humour. You are ok in my book and I to am proud of Instantsplash. I see we have some things in common.
Sep 1st 2010 at 11:02 PM by GTBulmer
Hello, Nicola: I enjoyed your sense of humour and your great introduction. Thanks for posting it! You have all the skills and the right attitude and personality to be a successful affiliate home business marketer. Go for it big time!
Sep 1st 2010 at 7:50 PM by TerriLPattioMLMmento
Nicola it's the only way to be. I've always been that way and will always be me. You either love me or get away from me. I love laughing and making others laugh. So sounds like we have something in common. Glad to meet you.
Aug 25th 2010 at 7:37 PM by freesia60
Thanks for all the great comments folks - was a bit suprised to find most people like my down to earth attitude - been in selling on and offline a long time - load of bs half of it lol If I say something works for me then you know it does - Aussies are known for their down to earth attitude !
Aug 25th 2010 at 7:28 PM by timeout
Nice to meet you Nicola, a fellow mom, and grandmother. Nice to read a dose of reality without the IM hype, lol, Kathy
Aug 21st 2010 at 6:05 AM by TimRR
Good going.. very good
Aug 19th 2010 at 4:20 AM by honesty
Good on you Nicola for getting your "About Me" article published. Well done, and boy you do live a full life don't you. All the best for all your endeavours.
Aug 12th 2010 at 5:23 AM by Siamak
A life worthy of telling about. Thanks, for sharing with us. Follow me if you would like, madam
Aug 10th 2010 at 3:54 AM by visionary
Wow! Your life is full. I use to teach, but now I work with computers, didn't know I had a knack for them until later in life. I pretty much like traveling,painting,some light reading, mnetoring young people, sports and of course online marketing and social sites just to name a few. At present, I live in Maryland and will be retiring to Florida in seven years if the economy doesn't get any worse. Thanks so much for sharing:) I too came to this site and had to learn by trial and error how to get around it:) I had the hardest time just trying to find where to get any messages that people sent, so I just started clicking on everything until i found it:) You say it is winter there in August?? We are in the midst of a heatwave with it being up in the high nineties!!
Aug 10th 2010 at 1:58 AM by yhbecpublisher
Glad to see you got an 'About Me' that didn't disappear on you Nicki! After reading this, apart from both being aussies, we share common things like your philosophies, I teach (from experience) marketing techniques I use, humour and birds of a feather (my nickname at home is Chook!) LOL :-) Soroya