followers view all
following view all
|· Traffic Exchange Fans!
· The Coffee Shop
|Entrepreneur, Internet Marketer, Visionary, Networker, Dad, Grand Pa, Video EmailPioneer, U.S. Marine, Vegetarian, World Traveler, Animal Lover, Truth Seeker, Coach, Nutrition Expert, Public Speaker, Writer, Light Worker and Freedom Fighter!|
Steve Motley | SteveMotley
This Company is taking the World by Storm! Go here to my site and you'll discover why! http://LiquidHealing.com
1 year ago
1 year ago
Akea Essentials Ingredients From Global Longevity Hot Spots
Dec 2nd 2010 at 1:29 AM
- Planet’s Healthiest Ingredients. From Okinawa, Japan to Campodimele, Italy, the world’s healthiest people understand the power of nutrition. Essentials contains the many superfoods found throughout these healthiest communities.
- Organic Hot Spot Blend™. 20 organic fruits, vegetables, herbs, spices and whole grains essential for combating the effects of the Standard American Diet (SAD). Essentials provides the antioxidant power of 5 servings of fruits and vegetables daily*.
- Powerful Superfoods. Packed with the antioxidant power of green tea, cocoa, ginger, curcumin/turmeric, ginseng, goji berry, apricot, noni, blueberry, elderberry, broccoli, Reishi mushroom, and micro-algae Chlorella and Spirulina.
- Whole Grain Blend. 5 different gluten-free, organic whole grains, plus organic whole oat bran with powerful heart-healthy beta glucans. Essentials provides the powerful, heart healthy beta glucans found in 8 servings of oatmeal*.
- Vital Probiotics. 10 strains of live probiotics, delivering 6 billion live cells, equivalent to that consumed in 6 servings of yogurt*.
- Complete Source of Active Enzymes. Protease, amylase, lipase and lactase for better digestion, and Nattozymes™, from traditional Japanese fermented soy.
- Mineral Blend. These nutrients reach deep into cells aided by calcium, chromium, iodine, magnesium, molybdenum, selenium, zinc and potassium.
- Longevity Promoting Resveratrol. Organic grape and trans-resveratrol, delivering the longevity promoting resveratrol found in 28 glasses of wine*.
*Based on recommended 2 servings daily.
|share||like 122||report||2038 views|
Please sign in to comment