followers view all
following view all
|julieatkins is not in any groups|
Affiliate Marketing - Is It For You?
Affiliate marketing is one of the many ways you can earn money online. You can generate extra income or you can concentrate on building an affiliate empire so that it becomes your main source of income. How successful you are depends on the amount of work and commitment you’re willing to put in.
There are many benefits to creating affiliate incomes and for those who’re committed, a full time income can be earned, allowing you to work when and where you choose. For the majority of us, however, affiliate marketing is just part of our online business world.
Becoming an affiliate marketer allows us to choose products to promote which we personally know and trust, which is an important element if you’re after success. Most people begin their affiliate career just wanting to earn some extra cash but once you start creating an income, however small, this boosts your confidence and spurs you on. By being consistent and focused, you’ll begin to see more results and of course, more income.
One of the best tips to remember when starting out is to only choose products that you have some knowledge about. It’s so much easier to promote something which you endorse and so much harder to promote a product which you know little or nothing about!
So, how do you find these affiliate products? The obvious first choice is to head to the affiliate marketplaces, such as ClickBank or Commission Junction. These list thousands of products, which you can promote to your subscribers. You just need to decide what type of products and then check these out at the relevant registries.
As a newcomer to affiliate marketing, I’d suggest you start with ClickBank, as it’s so well known and easy to navigate. Currently, there are more than 10,000 online businesses affiliated with ClickBank, with the network connecting both buyers and sellers all across the globe. There are more than 100,000 affiliates promoting a huge diversity of products, memberships and software and you’ll be able to promote as many of these as you wish, enabling you to earn commission from the sales. Getting started with ClickBank is a simple process – simply head to their site here, sign up as an affiliate member and you’re ok to go! You’ll find access to thousands of products and services, all categorised to make it easy to find what you want.
There are many benefits to affiliate marketing, a few of which I’ve listed below:
* One of the great advantages of affiliate marketing are the low costs which are involved. You simply need knowledge of the product you’re promoting, plus it’s not expensive to set yourself up – you can easily build a WordPress site, based around the particular product you’re promoting and with proper keyword research, you can start to drive laser targeted traffic to your site.
* It only takes a couple of hours to set up a site once you’re confident and you can build as many sites as you feel confident with. You’ll need to purchase a domain name and hosting but these can be obtained through reputable services very cheaply. After all, no business can be set up minus any costs and you’ll need these inexpensive tools to get going.
* There are simply hundreds of niches and thousands of products which you can explore, so there’s bound to be something which will interest you. If you can promote something you’re passionate about, all the better. Your enthusiasm will shine through!
* Many people are buying online each and every day and you’ll be able to tap into this opportunity by providing them with the products they need
* There’s no limit on the number of products or services which you can promote through affiliate marketing. Just make sure you keep on top of everything and you won’t go far wrong
* You’re able to work your own hours and dictate your own working terms. Clearly, the more work and commitment you put into this, the more results you will see.
There are, however, some drawbacks to affiliate marketing, the main one being that many people are under the misguided impression that it’s an easy way to make money. I have to tell you now that affiliate marketing involves a lot of serious hard work and if this is something you’re not prepared to undertake, then this is not for you. There’s the challenge of driving sufficient traffic to the actual sales page, as well as trying to ensure that the product is tempting enough to purchase.
If you’re just starting out on your affiliate marketing career, I’d suggest that you look on this as a secondary part of your online business, so that you’re not reliant on the income and any sales that come your way are viewed as extra income and something which can be built on. If planned and worked on properly, affiliate marketing can be an exciting and lucrative part of your world and one which anyone can aspire to if they’re prepared to work.affiliate marketing, ClickBank, make money online, online business
|share||like 34||report||394 views|