IM faceplate news | news

Adzly is now on your faceplate ... here's what you NEED to know

Nov 26th 2010 at 5:37 PM

The integration of adzly into IM faceplate is now complete!

====================================
Please read this important update all the way through because it contains important information that ALL members need to know.
====================================

1) You will now notice that the ads on your faceplate are being provided by our new co-operative ad network ... adzly.  This now replaces the previous clickbank ad module that you previously had on your faceplate.

2) Adzly will provide you with a lot more flexibility and control over your adspace on IM faceplate, but in order to do this ... you MUST get an adzly account.  If you have a big orange bubble at the top of the page on the MY ACCOUNT tab (it will say "Claim your adzly account now"), then you just need to click on that to claim your account.

IMPORTANT: The adzly account that we have reserved for you will have the same username, password, and email address that you have for IM faceplate.  After claiming your account, you will receive an activation link to the email address on file ... you MUST click on that link to activate your account within 24 hours.

3) By claiming your adzly account, you will now be able to benefit from the ads on your faceplate!  Please note that if you do NOT have a big orange bubble with a claim link, then it just means you signed up very recently.  Just go to your faceplate editor and then the "ads" tab on the left side.  There is a link on this page to get your adzly account and this is also where you will come back to enter your adzly username once you have your account.

4) HUGE BENEFITS FOR PRO MEMBERS OF IM FACEPLATE!

Pro members of IMFP will have a couple extra options when managing the ads on their faceplate.  Pro members can choose to NOT have any ads at all, or they can choose to only display their own ads!  When choosing to display your own ads, the adzly widget on your faceplate will pull YOUR ads from your adzly account, so make sure you have some of them setup and active!  Pulling your own ads does NOT use any credits :)

NEW BENEFIT JUST ANNOUNCED!

As you know, everyone that comes into IM faceplate will need to get an adzly account in order to benefit from the ads on their faceplate ... and we will make sure they know this by including it in their welcome letter and also with a permanent message within IM faceplate reminding them to get their adzly account.

Well, if you are a PRO member of IM faceplate, then everyone you refer to IM faceplate will be given your adzly referral link when prompted to get an account!

====================================
GREAT NEWS! If you are not yet a PRO member, then we will give you the opportunity to upgrade right now for just $14.95/mo instead of the regular price of $19.95/mo.  Going PRO has a lot of benefits and now it also helps you build your adzly downline at the same time!  This price is now available on your account ... just login and head to the upgrade page!

NOTE: If you are already a PRO member and you are paying the full $19.95/mo, then you can simply take this cheaper price (which will create a new subscription) and send us a support ticket.  We will cancel your higher priced subscription and give you a pro-rated refund for the difference!
====================================

5) To view the stats for the adzly widget that is on your faceplate, simply log into your adzly account and go to "MY WIDGETS"  You will see the IM faceplate widget listed there under the "other widgets" section.

6) YOU NEED TO CLAIM YOUR ADZLY ACCOUNT BEFORE TUESDAY!

You only have until Tuesday to claim the account we have reserved for you and get the benefit of preserving your IM faceplate referrals.  After Tuesday, we will delete the reserved account we had saved for you.

Now, before you head over to claim your adzly account, we just wanted to let you know that we have prepared a special discounted price for our top level upgrade in adzly.  If you think you might be interested in the upgraded account, then please take a couple minutes to look over the offer when you claim your account because it's a great deal and it really isn't available anywhere else in the members area.

Login to IM faceplate now and click that CLAIM LINK before you forget ... it only takes a minute!

IMPORTANT NOTE: Your login details for adzly will be set to the same as you currently have for IM faceplate.

And a reminder ... if you have any questions or comments about adzly, please post them in our discussion group so that we can answer them publicly which will help everyone understand it better.

The discussion group can be found here ...

Watch for our emails next week ... this party is just getting started!

Have a great weekend!

Tyler Huculak & Kramer Huculak
Owners/developers
Logiscape Technologies Inc.

Sep 6th 2016 at 4:24 PM by robindarling
hello everyone here is a nice update for your gmail login http://www.makeoverarena.com/gmail-email-login/

Dec 31st 2010 at 1:22 AM by jaynal
This post/comment has been removed due to violations of our terms of use.

Dec 30th 2010 at 10:42 AM by jannatlink
cool

Dec 5th 2010 at 4:00 AM by Nutrition4All
I agree, this is really great but I'd like to see more clicks. Fully accept that could be the wording of my ads. What is a CTR that I should be happy with?

Dec 1st 2010 at 11:10 AM by wordpress
Interesting but it is sort of off to the side, I wonder if a narrow, implementation in the center of the page, would produce more results, when I view the page the ads are sort of just there but they do not invite me to click them, I see them but it is sort of not in an area of "warm" clicks, not to say that we want flashing strobe like intrusive ads but perhaps something a little more inviting.

Nov 28th 2010 at 7:34 PM by tyler
@goldpartners ... you are confusing two separate components when you talk about only getting 30% now when you used to get 100%. The 10%/30% is referring to the commission rate for when your direct referrals in adzly make a purchase (upgrade or buy credits). As an upgraded member of IMFP, you still get 100% control over this adspace just as you did with the old clickbank ads. The only difference is that now you actually have a whole lot more options and flexibility. In fact there isn't a single drawback in going to adzly from the old model ... everything about it is positive. I hope that helps :)

Nov 28th 2010 at 7:30 PM by tyler
PLEASE NOTE: The orange claim link will remain on your IMFP account even if you have claimed your adzly account. So if you know that you have claimed your account (you can login and everything's good), then please just ignore the orange bubble for now ... it will disappear automatically on Tuesday when the "claim period" is over. Thanks everyone!

Nov 28th 2010 at 9:28 AM by TimRR
very good

Nov 28th 2010 at 1:33 AM by nelica
I already have my adzly, I will send you a ticket to get the discount I'm PRO for the first day in. I love FacePlate and I will stay in until Big Success for all of us god Bless!

Nov 27th 2010 at 11:52 PM by smartbuilder
Just got my adzly.

Nov 27th 2010 at 2:04 PM by cameraman
Thanks, all good, up and running.

Nov 27th 2010 at 9:37 AM by houseofmax
Looking good

Nov 27th 2010 at 7:22 AM by mlmhelphub
it's aaallll good:)

Nov 27th 2010 at 4:58 AM by flconversation
My Adzly account i.e. user and pw is not the same as IMfp, as I created it in the beginning.... Now I have stored my login on Firefox. What do I have to do that it will be the same as IMfp? Is it necessary as it looks like there is a connection? Thanks for clarifying.

Nov 27th 2010 at 3:47 AM by business4you2
I've already claim my adzly from the beginning...but the orange button still ask me to do?

Nov 27th 2010 at 2:39 AM by goldpartners
I checked it out. Now i get 10% commissions instead of 50%. If I pay... I get 30% - instead of 100%. What's to love?

Nov 27th 2010 at 2:34 AM by mrsuccess
Adzly is cool but somehow confusing.... because I have already claimed my Adzly account from the big orange button - but this button can still be seen which makes no sense. Hope this will be corrected by the admin.

Nov 26th 2010 at 10:37 PM by onqglobal
The Updates are by me personally always appreciated! Now, is there any likeness between widget loading and widget viewing? As I've seen the statement about widget loading. Just to confirm this statement. When a widget is loaded, it loading creates a credit or is it the wiewing that does this? Furthermore, if neither is correct. Then the Only the persona's taking advantage of the subject contained within the Adzly widget Produces the a Credit; would this be a fair accounting of the Process?

Nov 26th 2010 at 8:37 PM by ianmck
Hi I have been busy posting adzly widgits on several of my websites. Still quite a few more to go! I still have the "orange bubble" asking me to claim my adzly account each time I login. I joined as a Pro member within three hours of adzly being released!

Nov 26th 2010 at 6:05 PM by marvin62
I have already claim my Adzly account and I love the Marketing Program it will help your business...