Advantage of Microsoft Office Project Professional 2010
The Microsoft Project 2010 professional suite offers users a more powerful and visually enhanced means of effectively managing different types of projects and programs. It offers more intuitive processes to help simplify project management and meet crucial deadlines. Overall, the program creates a more productive and empowered team, making it the perfect choice for project managers and professional teams. Here, some of the best benefits of this advanced software:
- Intuitive. Tooltips and contextual guides are available to provide you guidance and provide additional information, such as shortcuts to tasks and navigation so that you can accomplish more work in less time. The Ribbon also simplifies locating and using your favourite tools, thanks to new graphical menus. The interface is also familiar so you can easily create as well as manage projects. You can also save, print, share or publish your projects from a single location.
- Flexible. The user-controlled scheduling allows you to have full control of each important scheduling element. Plus, it creates very detailed project schedules unique to your tasks. You can also work with simpler summary data at first and the shift to a more detailed approach when it is convenient. There are also areas for notes and reminders when you need additional schedule information.
- Time saving. Thanks to its familiarity, you can save time with short learning curves. It also has essential functions like auto complete, filtering, scroll, zoom, and many others so you can easily and quickly organize and examine the details.
- Visually enhanced. Not only does the program offer a visually enhanced timeline view to allow easier viewing of tasks, project phases, and milestones—you also get new text effects and expanded colour palettes so you can make your plan look more presentable, while highlighting important dates, milestones, and deliverables.
- Budget control features. With the Microsoft Office Project Professional 2010, you can quickly and easily compare your projected budget versus the actual values in order to measure the project's progress. You can even use built-in metrics for integrated performance management and predictive analysis.
- Collaboration features. You can connect and synchronize data with your teams and monitor project status and send out updates simultaneously to all team members so you can make sure that everyone is on the same page and can communicate plans and ideas as the project moves forward.
- Enhanced performance. Thanks to its 64-bit version, the Microsoft Office Project Professional 2010 can support larger projects and programs with expanded memory and better optimized capabilities and features to support a diverse range of projects.
About The Author:
This article is written by Irena Gilbert, who is associated with Microsoft Cheap software. Microsoft Cheap software is an online web store providing genuine Microsoft software at good prices for home users. Microsoft Cheap software Provide home users with fully functional Professional Software.
|share||like 3||report||32 views|