IM faceplate news | news

A special announcement, plus a video preview

Nov 14th 2010 at 10:01 AM

Tyler and Kramer here with a special weekend announcement (it must be special because this email is from BOTH owners :))

In our last email, we let you know about a new advertising option that we were introducing in the near future, but we sort of left you hanging ... (sorry about that!)

Well, it's time to start filling in the blanks :)

Some time in the next 1-2 weeks, our company (Logiscape Technologies) will be launching a brand new advertising tool and we want all IM faceplate members to have the first access to this!

Now, what's really great about this tool is that it integrates perfectly into IM faceplate!

In fact, we are going to really go over the top and provide a special early registration period that will allow you to preserve your current IM faceplate referrals!

This means that everyone you have referred to IM faceplate will be given the opportunity to join this new program as your referral!

Now, you are probably wondering what this tool is and that's what this week is all about :)

So stay tuned and pay close attention because you don't want to miss this!

We leave now you with a little taste of what's to come ...

http://www.adzly.com (turn on your speakers)

Enjoy your Sunday!

Tyler Huculak & Kramer Huculak
Owners/developers
Logiscape Technologies Inc.

Nov 22nd 2010 at 2:56 PM by mrsnoops
man, i better set all my alarm clocks, also if any of my friends out there remember me, call me to remind me....i will be dead in the mud.....what if there are other plans in place, is there an other way to make sure we get set up?

Nov 19th 2010 at 9:35 PM by tyjesbak
I'm anxiously awaiting next Tuesday so I can officially join. Sounds almost too good to be true, and I want to thank you Huculaks for being such outstanding visionaries.

Nov 16th 2010 at 9:45 PM by nelica
I already commented on this, I think this will be the greatest thing to do! Love and God Bless!

Nov 16th 2010 at 12:34 PM by debi1998
Sounds good. Can't wait for the launch to check it all out.

Nov 16th 2010 at 6:41 AM by greenecoguy
Oh Darn !!! I thought the music was going to be George Strait or Josh Turner, or Vince Gill.....or 1 of those Great singers; but I wait for the TOOL.......You guys are my famous people to; I'm sure you sing ????

Nov 16th 2010 at 1:07 AM by nelica
That's will be the greatest of all you did until now. I want to see it, I just wait. God Bless you to do great things for thousands and thousands of people.

Nov 15th 2010 at 11:28 PM by ecco1729
Yes, Adzly sounds like an interesting option.

Nov 15th 2010 at 2:23 PM by drlibra
Looking forward to the launch of Adzly!

Nov 15th 2010 at 11:34 AM by ianmck
It sounds interesting. I am especially pleased that you are giving some incentives for members to get referrals on IMfaceplate. Well done!

Nov 15th 2010 at 11:32 AM by tyler
Thanks to everyone for their comments. Just so there's no confusion, adzly is a standalone program that can be used everywhere (which is what you would want to do with it) ... but it will also be integrated into IM faceplate which will allow it to grow at an incredible speed right out of the gate.

Now obviously we haven't let too much out of the bag yet, but we are about to ... so watch for our news updates in the coming days because we have lots of important (and exciting) things to share with you.

Nov 15th 2010 at 11:17 AM by catherinedwhite
Well, I am curious!

Nov 15th 2010 at 7:55 AM by tweetsmaster
Thanks for this special announcement and the attached video teaser,sounds great.I agree with GTBulmer branding you guy`s as the IM faceplate Dynamic Duo LOL :)

Nov 15th 2010 at 5:56 AM by edgargerik
Oh, yes.

Nov 15th 2010 at 3:47 AM by zzoltan
Yes,I like it

Nov 15th 2010 at 12:21 AM by Recruit2network

Nov 14th 2010 at 11:54 PM by joyee
You all are ( Owners/developers)so sweet, so kind and so generous, and thoughtfulness in helping us doing better Whatever it is will be always great!

Nov 14th 2010 at 9:46 PM by guppydas
Fingers tapping on me desk, so ... sound very exciting. Looking forward to it.

Nov 14th 2010 at 8:57 PM by elitejewels
OK, that video was a big tease! lol My question is this: will this be included in the Pro membership monthly fee? Hope it's YES! That would be one more reason to be a "Pro" member! Blessings, Susan

Nov 14th 2010 at 4:04 PM by whips
Great announcement. I love great tools. I can't wait to get use it!

Nov 14th 2010 at 3:51 PM by marvin62
I love the video business update I am looking forward to new app:))

Nov 14th 2010 at 3:41 PM by thebananarepublican
Loved the music. Great! Look forward to seeing what this is all about. Is it like a bit, Lee?

Nov 14th 2010 at 2:44 PM by thompsonwd40
An integrated tool! This is great news. I look forward to seeing more.

Nov 14th 2010 at 2:36 PM by GTBulmer
Hello, Dynamic Duo Tyler and Kramer! Thanks for this special announcement and the attached video teaser. I'll be watching for more news and insight into this. GT :-)

Nov 14th 2010 at 12:35 PM by ianb1970
Thanks Tyler and Kramer, this sounds awesome, BTW which one of you guys plays the ukulele LOL.. :-) have a great day.

Nov 14th 2010 at 10:58 AM by Siamak
If it integrates well with IM faceplate, then it is going to be huger than we thought. I hope that this new program allows us to really have fun using two websites together. As always, thanks to Tyler and Kramer :)