|zenify is not in any groups|
|Apartments For Rent|
A Guide To Search For Apartments on Rent In Bangalore
Finding a good apartment on rent is a challenging task. Sometimes you may not be able to find an apartment with suitable dimensions or otherwise you do happen to find a suitable one, only to find out that the cost of rent does not match your budget. Bangalore is a vast city. Locating a property in the city can be quiet annoying. This is why we have put in hours of efforts to bring you a guide that will help you find dream apartment, which will suit your budget as well as your requirements.
Steps for Renting a Flat in Bangalore
1. Estimate your budget- One should look to 3 BHK Flats in Bangalore within their budget. First of all calculate your salary, expenses and then savings. Keep in mind that you should preferably use only 25 to 30 percent of your finances on housing. Also do not forget that rent often includes additional costs like maintenance. If you are not able to find the perfect apartment within your budget then consider sharing the apartment with a roommate.
2. Select the type of apartment- Decide which type of apartment suits your need- single, double, three bedrooms, or a studio apartment. Determine whether you require a fully furnished house or otherwise. Don't forget to check out the neighborhood, nearby schools, hospitals, marketplaces etc. Write down all the places that you will need near your rented apartment.
3. Locate suitable apartments- Once your budget is estimated; try to locate available apartments accordingly. There are many options available online. Simply find apartments for rent in Bangalore on a search engine and pinpoint their locations. Pinpointing on a map helps you easily narrow down the apartments. When you have narrowed down the location, check whether they fulfill your criteria, whether they have basic amenities, and also the advertised rent.
4. Take out time to visit- For a complete idea of how the surroundings are, a person should schedule a visit to an apartment which is a set of its layout, space for furniture and view from balcony. These details help a person decide whether it’s a match with their perceived imagination of the apartment. With a view to save time; one of the most precious resources to man in today’s digital world, companies like Zenify bridges the gap where “what you see is what you get”. While emphasizing quality of living, with their clear & presentable photos of apartment views, Zenify empowers your decision on what will it be like to live in a particular apartment.
Types of Apartments for rent
Flats for rent in Bangalore are very popular.
1. Bachelors or spinsters prefer 1BHK or a studio apartment which is often easy to maintain with its limited area. Typically, a 1BHK apartment consists of 1 bedroom, a washroom and separate area for cooking and living space to accommodate a couch.
2. Small families often look for a 2 BHK apartment, planning for their kids to have their own bedroom while growing up. With a view to squeeze more designer furniture & room aesthetics, people often look for more floor space measured in Sqft.
3. Large families with one or more generations living together will find comfort in a 3 or more BHK home with a washroom for each bedroom and often some extra rooms for recreational pursuits such as play, read or work. Asking rent for these rather large spaces of apartments go all the way & beyond 80 grand. The price varies widely with the facilities on offer, locality, builder/developer popularity and also if there are interior furnishings included.