followers view all
following view all
|· Twitter Marketing Tips
90% Of Emails Don't Get Opened
More and more people are choosing to delete emails nowadays because they 're just tired of spam, I lost count of how many emails I just delete without even thinking about it. Sure you'll see all kinds of ways how to get people to open your emails but it looks like its a dying breed. Most people are just opting to check things out on their Smartphones. Most American's text today than ever before.
I'm not saying that email is dead but it sure doesn't look good from a Marketing stand point. If you're looking toward the future then you should take another look at Mobile Marketing. Mobile Marketing is not a passing fad, Its here to stay. Below are a few tips I suggest you look at before you get involved in Mobile Marketing.
1. Keep your Mobile Marketing keyword short and sweet and easy to spell, most people are pressed for time.
2. Try to personalize your text or SMS messages, try to sound genuine
3. Make your offer attractive, put yourself in the customers shoe's
4. Have your Webmaster make your website Mobile Marketing ready
5. Make it easy for your customers to opt out if they want to, make sure that option is a part of your core service.
For more information on the new generation of Mobile Marketing feel free to stop by my site and take a look around with no obligation.
|share||like 29||report||464 views|