followers view all
following view all
|· Just for Laughs
· Traffic Exchange Fans!
· Blogging for Success
|Having worked in sales and marketing for most of my life, I have never experienced the joy I do now in the merchant processing field. If you need credit card processing equipment online or offline, contact me. My company runs specials all the time.
Because I love helping people obtain their goals and become successful, my approach to any prospective business owner is whether I can save them money and increase their profits. If I can do that, then I\'ve done my job.
One of my passions is blogging about social media marketing for businesses, particularly small businesses. I provide advice and best practices to help businesses understand the quagmire that exists on Facebook, YouTube and other social network marketing opportunities.
In my spare time I take stunning photos, and have been published by: CNN News, KMOV-TV (St. Louis, MO.),Discovery Channel The Storm Chasers, St Louis Bureau of Tourism Online Travel Brochure (2009).
Account Manager: Card Payment Solutions
Marketing Product Manager for SBCDO--Ameritech Yellow Pages
Graphics Manager--Ameritech Yellow Pages
Sales Representative--Verizon Wireless
Sales Manager--Promoter Magazine
Photos By LaTease--Owner/Photographer
9 Little Known Search Engine Traffic Tips You May Not Be Aware Of!
The internet is an ever expanding space where more and more websites are coming into business everyday. Apart from this, it is also getting more and more difficult for a new website to gain a good position in the top search engines. However, you can get the best out of the search engines through search engine optimization.
Given below are a few tips which will help you get the best of search engines.
1. Page optimization:
The first thing that you need to take care of in order to get good results on the search engine pages is great content. If your website has the best kind of content, it is sure to receive great results. Do not put up mediocre content on your website because it will do no good for your business.
2. If you want your website to be a successful one, you need to go for an easy, clear navigation system. If your website is a large one, try to separate it into several sections so that a visitor is able to navigate through it properly.
Proper arrangement is very important if you want to retain good rankings in search engines.
3. Thorough keyword research is very important for good rankings. Maintain a decent keyword density in your content in order to receive top rankings.
4. Once you get to know the keywords which have the greatest demand, use them in the titles of your articles and the headings in order to receive huge search engine traffic. Use the keywords cleverly and do not overcrowd your content with the most popular keywords because it would often backfire on you!
5. Establish relevant links to your pages. Link only to sites whose content is relevant to yours, so that a visitor gets to a page which is related to your website or topic.
6. Although much importance is not given to it, off page optimization is also equally important for search engine optimization. The first thing that you need to worry about is the links. Link only to websites which are relevant to your page. Also, link only to websites which have a good quality.
Linking to relevant and good websites will increase your demand and credibility, which, in turn, will fetch you better search engine results.
7. Submitting to directories is another important traffic tactic. There are certain directories which will accept your submissions for free but there are some others which will charge you a certain amount of listing fee. In case there you find a directory which wants a reciprocal link, avoid going for it unless you think that it will benefit your website greatly.
8. If you promote your website actively, you are sure to get good search engine results. You can drop in your articles to article banks. You can also giveaway articles to those who accept it in exchange of a linkback.
9. Social networking is also a great way of making your site better and achieving higher results in search engines. However, be sure to abide by the rules of the social networking sites in order to ensure that the website owners do not take any action against you.
|share||like 18||report||337 views|