followers view all
following view all
7 Things To Look For, Before Joining A Team
With so much teams online this days is not so easy to choose. The difference is made by some criteria :
1. First of the first, collective recruitment concept it is essential. Joining a team and then struggle to bring in your own referrals doesn`t seems to be a really team work. Choose what fits you better, a rotator system, a layout or a wave attack system but, always a team based on collective recruitment concept.
2. Promoting a good reliable business, solid, legal and long term one. Do some Google search!
3. Joining the team always must be free - people helping people concept - take some time to study both, the team and the business promoted which it is the source of income
4. Choose a team with a well structured site and, very important, with a Forum or a Blog. The forum/ blog it is always an open source of informations for the members and for guests, basically the forum/blog it is in the same time, the kitchen, the living room and the library of the team. If it is a team site, a team members area it gets even better!
5. Look for the testimonials/discussion that may be found in the forum or in the main site/blog. Analyse a little, try to see who are those that are making those testimonials.
6. Read carefully the FAQ section.
7. Try to ask some question to the support team , question which are not in the FAQ or even they are in the FAQ section, ask something you are interested in, only to evaluate the rapidity and the aproach of the admin or the support members. This can give a good image about the reliability of the team. A reliable good team will give you confidence and the willingness to follow the team pattern.
|share||like 44||report||846 views|