followers view all
following view all
|· Share your blog
· Website Tips
· Traffic Exchange Fans!
· Safelist Fans!
· Affiliate Marketers
· Favourite Motivational and Inspirational Quotes
|My Name is Rafael D' Jesus Ferreras Castillo, I Work in the Internet Marketing, This Space is to know More Person and Friends in this Online World of Internet Marketing, Please Share With me, Send me a Request in my Social Networks and lets share knowledges. God Bless you!!!|
1 year ago
7 Email Marketing Mistakes that you probabily do!!
Many business owners who opt to try email marketing make the mistake of believing any type of email marketing is beneficial. This is simply not true; there are a number of mistakes business owners can make when they organize an email marketing campaign. Examples of these types of mistakes may include allowing promotional materials to be tagged as spam, not following up with promotional emails, not being prepared for an influx of customers after an email marketing effort and not marketing specifically to the target audience.
1) Take notice of your unsuccessful sends. These are the e-mails that bounce. Bounced emails, also known as undeliverable messages, are those messages that, for whatever reason, were not successfully received by the intended recipient.
2) Always provide an unsubscribe feature in your site and an unsubscribe link in your mails. When someone in your list files a request to be unsubscribed, always take that request seriously. If you don’t take them off your list and keep sending them your e-mails, you are now sending them spam mail.
3) Do not provide pornographic or shocking and disturbing content in your newsletters. It is hard to decipher the age of the recipient and many complaints may stem from these. Controversial issues also are to be avoided to not be branded by your subscribers. Stick to the nature of your site and business.
4) Focus in One Target Niche. Focusing your email marketing efforts on millions of recipients who do not have a specific interest in your products or services is not nearly as effective focusing your email marketing efforts on only hundreds of email recipients who are likely to be very interested in your products or services. This is because you are much more likely to generate sales from a small, target group than you are from a large group without a specific focus.
5) Another email marketing mistake often made is failure to follow up on promotional emails. Sending out emails to interested parties can be very beneficial but it is even more beneficial to contact these email recipients by other methods such as mail or telephone to answer any questions they may have and offer any additional information they may require. This type of follow up can be much more effective than simply sending an email and allowing it to fall into the abyss of an overcrowded email inbox.
6) Business owners may also run into the mistake of not preparing themselves for an influx of customers after an email marketing effort. The express purpose of email marketing is to generate increased interest in your products or services. Therefore it is critical for business owners to anticipate an increase in business and be prepared to accommodate this increased demand for products and services. This is important because potential customers who have to wait for products or services may seek out your competitors who are better prepared to provide them with products or services immediately.
7) Provide Good Content. Spam is a problem which is reaching endemic proportions. Each day Internet users are bombarded with spam from around the world. This may include a host of unsolicited emails which are promoting products or services the recipients may or may not be interested in purchasing. A critical mistake business owners can make in email marketing is to issue emails which are likely to be construed to be spam.
This may result in the emails never reaching the recipient or the emails being deleted, without being read, by the recipient. Avoiding the potential of falling into the spam category is not very difficult. It basically involves ensuring your promotional emails contain more useful copy than blatant advertising. This will make it more likely for your emails to be taken seriously.
For more tips and articles, please visit: http://www.rafael-home-biz.com/
|share||like 3||report||65 views|