5 tips to maximize recruiting efforts with Michigan staffing firm
Making the most of your recruiting efforts takes dedication with an eye on the prize. As a Michigan business, you can't afford to lose top talent to the other guys because you failed to step up your recruitment game. While a staffing agency like Malace HR can provide a big boost in your recruitment efforts, there are other ways you can augment those efforts through these five tips.
1. Add depth to your job searches. When you provide your staffing agency with a description of your ideal candidate, words are important however; videos are even better. If "a picture is worth a thousand words," a video must be worth a million. Recruiter says job postings with clickable video links are watched 12 percent more than those without, receiving a 34 percent greater rate of application. You can include a video all about your company, what the job entails, current industry news, or testimonials from current employees saying how much they love to work with you.
2. Encourage employee referrals. With about 40 percent of jobs filled by referrals overall, research reveals that referred employees tend to get hired more than 50 percent faster with higher retention rates than those employees who do not come referred. Post in-house job listings asking for referrals from current employees, and even hold contests on who can bring in the most qualified candidate.
3. Re-define your brand. Companies with a strong brand and thus customer loyalty tent to bring in nearly four times as many applications as others who don't have such a strong brand in the industry. To maximize your brand attractiveness, you have to constantly re-define and refresh who you are as a company. What worked two years ago may not work so well now. Assess whether your target audience has changed. Maybe the job market has plummeted or risen. What about any differences in your value proposition or company priorities?
4. Know where all the fresh talent is. Use social media as a tool to snag the best of the best. Particularly when it comes to young professionals, you have better chances of attracting the top candidates when you beat them at their own game. Get active on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and any other professional social media sites you can think of to scan, recruit and interview the top talent out there today.
5. Keep your content fresh. Update your company resources, articles, blogs and web pages so they don't get stale. You never know when potential employees are perusing your site to see how current you are in industry trends. Staying relevant in your field will help you attract the brightest candidates who can augment your workplace.
Maximize your recruitment efforts alongside working with your Michigan staffing firm and you are sure to see positive results.
About the Company:
Malace HR is a business staffing agency in United States offering the right jobs to the right candidates and recruiting for industries including automotive, manufacturing, logistics and engineering. They provide staffing services in two ways comprising, contract-to-hire and direct-hire. They connect the talented job seekers with real career opportunities. They expertise in the industry background and thus they successfully unite corporations and highly competent candidates.
|share||like 1||report||24 views|