followers view all
|IwedPlanner is not in any groups|
|atlanta wedding venues, boston wedding dj, boston wedding photographer, bridesmaid gift ideas,costa rica honeymoon, dallas wedding venues, flower delivery Houston, engagement rings Chicago, wedding venues in Houston, seattle wedding venues|
5 Things To Remember When Maintaining Your Wedding Register
These days, to-be-wedded couples are expected to maintain a register before their wedding. This list makes it easier for you to prepare your list of guests. It also gives you some control to prepara check list of all the necessary items.
Are you ready to pick out items for your wedding registry? Be sure that these five things are included on the list:
- Bedding: You and your spouse will be spending at least 6 hours of every day in bed, so you might as well make sure that it is clean and luxurious. It’s great to come home to high-quality bedding after a rough day at work. There’s nothing quite like a comfortable blanket and crisp sheets to help you sleep. Pick at least two sets in different patterns and colors, with a high thread count. Consider adding a good comforter set and pillows, too.
- High-quality cutlery: Almost all couples register for kitchen appliances--like slow cookers, blenders, and toasters--but forget about other essentials such as a good set of kitchen knives. So go ahead and ask for high-quality branded chef-style cutlery.
- All the fun things: Many couples forget to make a note for games, books, outdoor or sports gear, gadgets, and entertainment. What will you do during all those weekends? So go ahead—no one is stopping you from registering a camcorder, that 42-inch LED smart TV that you want, or a Blu-ray player. Remember that it is acceptable to register for these things, but do not go overboard. Include just a few of them on the list, and choose items carefully.
- Money for your honeymoon: About 11 percent of engaged couples pre book their honeymoon,. This is a great idea if you intend to travel There are sites that can help you encourage guests to pay a part of the costs for hotel accommodation, airfare, meals, and activities.
- A vacuum cleaner: This is a practical item that every home must have. It will be especially handy if you have pets, one of you has allergies, and you are simply marrying someone who likes to keep the surroundings neat and tidy. Choose a high-quality model that can last a long time. Be sure to read customer reviews before deciding on a model.
About The Author:
iWedPlanner provides most useful planning tools, ideas and the most comprehensive wedding resources for wedding couples to plan their wedding and for wedding businesses to grow their business. They are one of the fastest growing wedding planning networks that will give the transparency and efficiency you want from a wedding planner.
|share||like 3||report||25 views|