followers view all
following view all
|· Just for Laughs
· Traffic Exchange Fans!
· Blogging for Success
|Having worked in sales and marketing for most of my life, I have never experienced the joy I do now in the merchant processing field. If you need credit card processing equipment online or offline, contact me. My company runs specials all the time.
Because I love helping people obtain their goals and become successful, my approach to any prospective business owner is whether I can save them money and increase their profits. If I can do that, then I\'ve done my job.
One of my passions is blogging about social media marketing for businesses, particularly small businesses. I provide advice and best practices to help businesses understand the quagmire that exists on Facebook, YouTube and other social network marketing opportunities.
In my spare time I take stunning photos, and have been published by: CNN News, KMOV-TV (St. Louis, MO.),Discovery Channel The Storm Chasers, St Louis Bureau of Tourism Online Travel Brochure (2009).
Account Manager: Card Payment Solutions
Marketing Product Manager for SBCDO--Ameritech Yellow Pages
Graphics Manager--Ameritech Yellow Pages
Sales Representative--Verizon Wireless
Sales Manager--Promoter Magazine
Photos By LaTease--Owner/Photographer
5 Steps to Newsletter Success
I feel bad because I promised this article to you a couple of days ago. But, I have been a very busy lady! Between writing my Diabetes Newsletter, promoting my CPA campaigns on social networks, and surfing my traffic exchanges to aid in building my lists, I have to set reminders on my smartphone in order to keep up.
However, newsletters are great because they build relationships, and relationship building is what social networking is all about. What better way to get people to trust you than to invite them to subscribe to your newsletter?
Here are five (5) steps to build successful relationships using newsletters
- The From Label--a place for you to let your audience know who you are. This is your way of saying hello, and should be the most recognizable part of your business. Strong from labels are typically your company name, your most famous product or your first and last name. Once you pick a label, don't change it! Keep using the same from label because you are building trust and a reputation with it.
- The Subject Line--this is the reason your audience opens your email! Your subject line needs to be eye catching and build interest. Don't forget the basics: stick to 40-50 characters, don't repeat your from label, and don't use all caps--also avoid overusing punctuation.
- The Content---why people keep coming back for more. The content you include in each of your newsletters is what can help you build a strong relationship with your audience. Try to connect with each person, personalizing your messages with fields like first and last name. Share your knowledge and add a fun fact or motivating message with each relevant newsletter.
- Images---a great way to engage and entertain your audience. Some people will really enjoy reading your content, others will only look at the pictures. It's true! If you don't include images, your newsletter will appear boring. Give your readers something to look forward to. My diabetes newsletter is short, sweet and to the point. Filled with images, information and of course sponsor support. Don't give too much or you'll run the risk of overloading your audience.
- Call to Action---the words you use to tell people what to do next. Here are some examples of good calls to action: Learn more by clicking here--->Download this whitepaper today--->Click here to purchase your...---> Click here to read more---> Sale ends soon click here to get 10% off.
Newsletters are not a place to sell, sell, sell. They're a way to develop relationships and keep the lines of communication open so that when a customer is ready to purchase, they think of you first. One of the quickest ways to lose your audience is to overwhelm them with ads. Not only will you lose a potential customer, but you may get reported for spam as well.
Check out my newsletter Diabetes News Online, I use SendStream Email Marketing client to cross promote the publication of my newsletter to not just existing subscribers, but as a way to gain more subscribers. SendStream has a promotion going on now that will let you 'test drive' the program for free for 30 days. Click here to read more.
|share||like 23||report||669 views|