followers view all
|listismoney is not in any groups|
|Home based business; work at home: affiliate/online marketing; autoresponder list builder, website traffic|
#2 of 20 Internet Marketing Power Plays!
2. W rite Your Own Newsletter - Again, this is the ultimate tool for keeping in touch
with your website visitors and offering them something of value - FREE. Your
topic choices are endless.
For example, if you own an online gift store, the topics you can consider could be:
- Creative Gift Ideas For Children And Adults - All Under $10
- Creative And Unique Gift Wrapping Ideas On A Budget
- Holiday Or Seasonal - A mailing on each of the holidays offering clever ideas
on cooking and decorating
- Children's Themes - Mom's love to learn more about creative ways to amuse
Comprende? Your opportunities to keep in touch are once again "endless".
And please don't get scared and run away from the idea because you think you
can't write! Anybody can write an interesting article...just keep it geared toward
something you're passionate about and you'll surely excel!
A great web resource to learn more about how to write effectively online is a
website called SiteSell. In addition, you could download a variety of free e-books
from their website that go into this subject in more detail.
I HIGHLY recommend visiting SiteSell if you aren't familiar with their website.
Then, put your newsletter to the test! You'll be astonished with the results!
|share||like 35||report||403 views|