followers view all
following view all
|· Mobile Marketing Resources
IT, Test, Electronics & Communications Engineer
eBooks Reading & Writing
Online & Offline Businesses Consultant
Mobile app developer
Game Mobile app developer
10 Ways Outsourcing Can Help Grow Your Business
Outsourcing is when you hire outside professionals or
services to take on part of your business workload. You
may want to outsource part of your work because you
don't have the room, you need an expert, you have
periodic busy periods, or you need more production to
get orders out on time, etc. The following are ten ways
outsourcing can save your business time and money.
1. You won't have to take the time to train employees.
This will allow you to spend more time working on your
marketing and advertising campaign.
2. You won't have to do time consuming tasks like
adding on new equipment or learning new software to
complete certain tasks. This will allow you to spend
more time testing your advertisements.
3. You won't have to interview employee candidates.
This will allow you to spend more time improving your
customer service, in return you will get more repeat
4. You won't have to fill out all the employee paper work
like tax forms, scheduling, retirement plans, etc. This will
allow you to spend more time developing new products.
5. You won't have to buy extra office or work space to
complete certain tasks. You can use all the money you
save on other business expenses.
6. You won't have spend money on employee costs like
taxes, medical, vacation time, holidays, workers comp.,
unemployment costs, etc. (These may vary depending on
which country you do business in.)
7. You can speed up you order and delivery system with
the extra help. Your customers will appreciate the fast
service and you'll have a higher chance that they will
buy from you again.
8. You could expand your market share by becoming a
middleman and offering your subcontractors products or
services. This will increase your business profits and
give you multiple income streams.
9. You can take on extra or large orders your business
couldn't handle before. This will expand your market
share and you could also offer to take the work your
competition can't handle.
10. You could get end up receiving orders from your
subcontractors. Your subcontractors may also tell other
people about your business.
Until Next Time
Your Friend, Hector Jayat
|share||like 49||report||574 views|