followers view all
following view all
3 years ago
10 Sure Signs It's A Scam!
1. If it sounds to good to be true, it probably is.
2. You're asked for personal or account information. Trustworthy firms won't ask for this information.
3. You're rushed into making a decision. Scammers don't like to give you time to think about an offer.
4. You're cold-called. You may receive a phone call, an e-mail or letter from someone you've never heard of.
5. You're asked to keep it confidential. Fraudsters know the more people you tell, the more likely they will point out it's a scam.
6. You have to make a purchase to win a prise. Reputable firms won't ask you to pay for a 'free' gift.
7. You have to call a premium rate line. Fraudsters make money every time you make a call.
8. The business doesn't have readily available contact information. So you can't get in touch with them after the fraud.
9. They promise ongoing income for very little or no work. Also known a residual income.
10. It could be what's known as a ponsi scheme. Where new income is use to pay out initial subscribers, until of course it stops working. No new people coming into the 'ponsi' scheme.
"Don't worry - b 'appy!"
|share||like 53||report||668 views|