10 Steps to the Perfect Wedding Card
Marriage is a universal standard that connects a man and a woman together; a traditional measure vows. In India, marriages are considered the largest event in his life, and it's not just an event, where the ceremony takes place, it will be before and after a mean number of other small and large events, the different things.
A very important aspect of a wedding is the wedding card. It is an essential component to ensure the presence of their relatives, family and friends while Manglik marriage. The wedding card is the first glance; a customer gets what to anticipate during the celebrations. Here's a list of factors that must be considered when choosing a wedding card -
1. Before you begin your preparations for an invitation, we have a guest list and cross-reference to make the names of your friends and family "again. Depending on how many people you want to invite to all function separate lists. Say only 250 350 people invited to the Sangeet function and wedding celebration. However, all 350 invited to the reception.
2. Indians keep God first place in their culture. Therefore, a matrimomy card with the name of God first printed as low. This is not a hard and fast rule, but a tradition passed through the years.
3. All the names of the clients must be to spell correctly. Be sure to spell out the first and last name correctly.
4. If the card must be posted by mail, confirm, add addresses and phone numbers, if necessary.
5. The most elegant design which it will be for the eyes more fun. Our motivation is not to overwhelm the person, but to make them more like the card and look forward to the event.
6. Make sure that the bride and grooms names are visible imprinted.
7. The font style too fancy, but not too decorative, it is incomprehensible.
8. The card is innovative, leave the card mechanism is simple but unique. Also printed map of any place, if the invitation is useful and appreciated. Customers should it more convenient to read and understand written content. Add Dress Code, if it is. A themed event
9. show always grateful when writing the card and maintain a formal tone. Make the customer feel important and that their presence will brighten your function. And above all, let the information before you return it. Information shall be fair and genuine.
10. Although, so to give adding content and details about the wedding, the traditional written the names of the parents and grandparents with respect and show gratitude. You can also avoid, add the path of the cliche their names and instead add a personal message, say a few things that they say (in one paragraph) as. Or have a page find the article, if the bride or groom says a paragraph stating how their presence and importance has made a difference for the entire wedding.