followers view all
following view all
|· Do Essential Pure Oils
|We are Anja and Steven Jackson and we are essential oil consultants. For over 20 years we have been working in the Home business and MLM industry with great success and have found that it ticks all the boxes for the lifestyle we wish to live. Over the last few years we have been involved with a great therapeutic grade oils company. This company specializes in providing therapeutic-grade essential oils and related products to the world, with the goal of sharing their life-enhancing benefits.|
1 year ago
10 reasons why part time jobs for disabled adults in network marketing could be a solution
So often the politics of disability and employability rears its head with no concrete solution in sight, so could the solution be closer to home if the disabled work from home
This article is not focused on the politics of jobs for disabled person, but it's to show other disabled people that although our employment journey is far from over …"we" might have some good niche jobs for disabled adults in Network Marketing industry. I clearly understand that not everyone with disability can engage in Network Marketing, but it's a very good option for some.
The 10 disabled work from home reasons
- Easy to Start - Low initial capital, relatively easy to set up, it's flexible.
- Building Your Own Business - You are your own boss, you make your decisions about type of work, time of work, flexibility of work schedule and earning, and Work for yourself at your own pace.
- Jobs for physically disabled help with development of invaluable self-esteem by learning / relearning about leadership, dedication, hard work, Public speaking, presenting, marketing and coaching others to mention a few. Network Marketing adapts to our various disability and employability issues. What we achieve is ours and our teams.
- Prerequisite Qualification - There is no educational prerequisite, everyone starts at the bottom irrespective of education or professional qualification. Absolutely no gender, race, economic background, disability or religion bias.
- Diverse Opportunities - Network Marketing has a verity of opportunities to cater for a wide number of different interests. Wellness, Therapeutic grade essential oils, Cosmetics, Travel, Essential Services, Drinks, Ageing to mention a few. To start your own business with little risk and minimum capital
- Networking - Meet the most interesting people at work, attending Networking events with successful people in and out of the industry. There is a lot of motivation to succeed.
- Mentoring - Network Marketing is an industry with veteran Independent Business Owners that are amazingly ready to network, mentor and sponsor new Business Owners as long as you are willing to be coached.
- Collaboration - In Network Marketing a high level of collaborations of Independent Business Owners to build the team of Reps, to amass sales volume and enable everyone in the team make a success of their own business.
- Residual Income Opportunity - Developing an income stream leading to your long-term financial independence. You don't need to work all the time to sustain the level of comfort that you want.
- Helping Other People - One of the most important things that Network Marketing industry does is to help people to achieve personal goals. Practitioners of the industry get to their financial independence goals and customers are helped to save money, become healthier, and travel to destinations of their dreams. Some Network Marketing Companies are doing tremendous jobs with communities and children.
While the political leaders continue to argue if running home businesses or just jobs for disabled adults is politically important enough issue, let us move forward by asking ourselves; Is Network Marketing a Good idea for the disabled work from home entrepreneur? Click here - if you are interested in starting your own business from home and open your mind to the amazing world of business in the 21st century.
|share||like 7||report||91 views|